Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”. on hiatus
VIP
When you say Somalia are you referring to hsm and his corrupt tuugo cabinet in Muqdisho? If yes then you're very wrong actually hsm was in lowkey support of SL during the whole conflict as he doesn't want two Harti led federal states in the north, secondly SL kept shelling Laascanood with heavy weapons this after shooting up civilians for demonstrating in the city, this led to SL losing the support of the Dhulbahante clan, after that the Garaads called every Harti to come and support SSC to liberate the people from the grips of SL, and you know the rest is histroy, SL had a major defeat..
That’s why I’m confused HSM was not for SSC when you think about it

That’s why I’m confused HSM was not for SSC when you think about it
No, HSM is actually pro SL but Muse bihi betrayed him by going and making a deal with Ethiopia without him, I think HSM considers himself the kingpin, everything has to go through him and he must get his cut otherwise it won't go through.

Wonyluvr

VIP
We Harti are not even looking to invade or subjugate any qabiils, we just want to preserve our freedom and rights within our homelands..
Yea you should.

Pinky changed her opinions so much I want to know what happened 😭😭

Bro your late to the party I'm pro Somalia now lol

is too late ssc separated from us and made it clear they want to be apart of Somalia. Sland is now a failed project that needs to be sweeped.

Awdal is 100 percent Somaliland they will never become a federal state. Is delusional thinking. Somalia flags are banned in Awdal.
Why do they have to be 'banned' if the people genuinely love Somaliland??

Let's be real if a proper Somali government came back Somaliland would be finished quickly not only because of SSC and Awdal, but because all the ignored and suppressed people from Isaaq would finally have a backer.

Somaliland's been slowly crawlng along because the feds have been corrupt and useless

why would they be politically bonobo? idk much about the south ngl. first time i heard this wacbuudan thing as well
Probably some old alliance or agreement no one remembers the reason for now. Alliance and political membership is a common thing amongst the clans and actually all clan-based societies.

You can find this in most clans at a larger or smaller level. There was those Amhara families who joined a Somali clan the other day. In like 300 years if they increase in number, there'll be a sub-sub clan and people may or may not remember they had an Amhara origin.

Wonyluvr

VIP
why would they be politically bonobo? idk much about the south ngl. first time i heard this wacbuudan thing as well
Wacbuudhan is an Abgaal sub.As for the politics I have no idea Xawadle live amongst Hawiye but I don’t know what the alliance is :ayaanswag:

Why do they have to be 'banned' if the people genuinely love Somaliland??

Let's be real if a proper Somali government came back Somaliland would be finished quickly not only because of SSC and Awdal, but because all the ignored and suppressed people from Isaaq would finally have a backer.

Somaliland's been slowly crawlng along because the feds have been corrupt and useless
Somalia hasn't had a proper government for more than 30 years. Not saying is impossible but because of the corruption and qabilism is unlikely anytime soon will Somalia have a stable government.