Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

There is no such thing as ā€œSomalilandā€ in SSC. Matter fact, theyā€™re considered a hostile terrorist entity that needs to be invaded and dismantled. Any attempts of thereā€™s to seek dialogue of uniting under 1 state will be laughed at and not taken serious.
shut up man.

@Itsnotthateasy made a very good point about Somalia tactic in dividing Somaliland and i was so blinded not to see.
What division are you talking about šŸ˜…you seem to be overthinking thereā€™s nothing to divide honestly people are just tired of this dabodhilif British colonial project called ā€œSomalilandā€

Imagine a country which its official government website is public and in it they have something this:
IMG_2119.jpeg

:mjlaugh:
You Isaaqs need to give it up šŸ˜‚ you had your chance you have tried your best but you didnā€™t succeed, you lost, waxaad tihiin masaakiin fucking losers but all this doesnā€™t matter now we need to move forward please come back to your people and drop the cuqdad we have enough resources that can feed 100x our current population we just need to come together and resolve these minor issues.

What division are you talking about šŸ˜…you seem to be overthinking thereā€™s nothing to divide honestly people are just tired of this dabodhilif British colonial project called ā€œSomalilandā€

Imagine a country which its official government website is public and in it they have something this:
View attachment 327758
:mjlaugh:
You Isaaqs need to give it up šŸ˜‚ you had your chance you have tried your best but you didnā€™t succeed, you lost, waxaad tihiin masaakiin fucking losers but all this doesnā€™t matter now we need to move forward please come back to your people and drop the cuqdad we have enough resources that can feed 100x our current population we just need to come together and resolve these minor issues.
Somalia is a cesspool full of corruption, the south don't even look like Somalia with all those bantus. And you really think we're stupid enough to join. Please be serious.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
Looking for ways to beat that sheegato allegations :damedamn:
The thread just further cements that she isnā€™t Isaaq let alone HJ a clan whoā€™s lands are on the frontlines against the Dhulos in Sool. No sane HJ would initially advocate for Eastern Sool militias to remain.

The thread just further cements that she isnā€™t Isaaq let alone HJ a clan whoā€™s lands are on the frontlines against the Dhulos in Sool. No sane HJ would initially advocate for Eastern Sool militias to remain.
Bro I'm.isaaq how on earth can I convince you so you can rest?

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri, Hanafi Maturidi
SL project is dead to Awdal, the groundwork is already underway to become a federal state.
Reer Borama & Dilla will be on buses to Abiy Ahmedā€™s Aw-Barre before F*qash & H*tu troops arrive in Western SL (we both know your ppl canā€™t fight)

Somaliland seems more focused on the elections right now but it should happen because people just try to divide further. The eastern region should be like a buffer zone let them spend their mental energy on that.

You act as though Dhulos are only found in "Eastern Sool" and yet in spite of this they have just secured all of their villages in Sanaag while the HJ are fleeing to Ceel Afweyn, leaving all of their villages south of Ceerigaabo. Sanaag is generally demilitarized and the Naleye Ahmed were adhering to treaties from the 90s to maintain this status, consistently rejecting Khaatumo's overtures to join fold. However due to their recent killings there, Firdhiye sent Dabagaale or the "squirrel" to oversee and get Khaatumo ready to administer the region.

Last edited:
@Itsnotthateasy made a very good point about Somalia tactic in dividing Somaliland and i was so blinded not to see.
When you say Somalia are you referring to hsm and his corrupt tuugo cabinet in Muqdisho? If yes then you're very wrong actually hsm was in lowkey support of SL during the whole conflict as he doesn't want two Harti led federal states in the north, secondly SL kept shelling Laascanood with heavy weapons this after shooting up civilians for demonstrating in the city, this led to SL losing the support of the Dhulbahante clan, after that the Garaads called every Harti to come and support SSC to liberate the people from the grips of SL, and you know the rest is histroy, SL had a major defeat..

Somalia might be corrupt but they aint playing stupid. HSM has so many things to take care of e.g al shabab, amisom but instead chooses to worry about somaliland and ssc and even the mou deal which has nothing to do with Somalia.
I don't think HSM would mind the MoU but Muse betrayed him by not giving him a cut in the deal after their meeting in Djibouti, if Muse had given HSM his cut of the deal there wouldn't be any issues.

Wonyluvr

ā€œla vie en rosešŸ„€ ~ā€. on hiatus
VIP
Somalia is a cesspool full of corruption, the south don't even look like Somalia with all those bantus. And you really think we're stupid enough to join. Please be serious.
Hey sis Somali Bantus are here to stay they thereā€™s nothing wrong with them they speak Somali share the same culture and are Muslim!!

Trending

Latest posts