Why i changed my stan on ssc being free from Somaliland

I initially vouched for Somaliland not to recapture sool, however I now believe this is Somalia tactic to divide Somaliland further. They will do the same to awdal thus having no chance of recognition and will overpower us. This is also one of the main reasons why I stopped supporting greater Somalia. This does not favour landers at all. Inshallah Khaatumo and Somaliland work this out one way or another both are also the only two states with only ethnic Somalis to claim (oromos not included)

???? waa maxe?

the building of ethiopian airbase in Awdal, triggered them to want to succeed, SL gov made a deal of 50 years, failing to consult Elders and local. And previous 1977-78 Ogaden War and Ethiopian gov aided afar militia massacres nearby.

And a rumoured drone deal with Ethiopia, a ploy from Abiy to use tactics to divide from the Tigray war leading to increased FANO and Oromo militias, that man is mad.I t more of a matter of force inflicted with mass causalities. Granting autonomy is the way around, since SSC has strained negotiations with SL's government and isnt willing to be put in that position without a fight. Somalilands government has made strides of delibrate bombing of civilian era already killing thousands in SSC-K, and may so again

Last edited:
???? maxaa?

the building of ethiopian airbase in Awdal, triggered them to want to succeed, SL gov made a deal of 50 years, failing to consult Elders and local. And previous 1977-78 Ogaden War and Ethiopian gov aided afar militia massacres nearby.

And a rumoured drone deal with Ethiopia, a ploy from Abiy to use tactics to divide from the Tigray war leading to increased FANO and Oromo militias, that man is mad.I t more of a matter of force inflicted with mass causalities. Granting autonomy is the way around, since SSC has strained negotiations with SL's government and isnt willing to be put in that position without a fight. Somalilands government has made strides of delibrate bombing of civilian era already killing thousands in SSC-K, and may so again
I wish the mou deal port ceases. That's the only thing I don't agree with. Inshallah with new election looming we have a new president with a backbone and realise this deal isn't helping Somaliland but is dividing us. Having said that. Somalia isn't exactly innocent either. Both Ethiopia and Somalia should stay out of S-land affairs.

NidarNidar

Punisher
I initially vouched for Somaliland not to recapture sool, however I now believe this is Somalia tactic to divide Somaliland further. They will do the same to awdal thus having no chance of recognition and will overpower us. This is also one of the main reasons why I stopped supporting greater Somalia. This does not favour landers at all. Inshallah Khaatumo and Somaliland work this out one way or another both are also the only two states with only ethnic Somalis to claim (oromos not included)
If you think FGS has any tactics you are crazy, how can incompetent regime that is barely holding itself together do anything, SL was desperate to gain weapons after losing their huge stockpile, you shouldn't have fucked with the DH, now you pimped yourselves off to Abiy who is using you as a pawn, on top of trying to sell land in Awdal to our sworn enemies, you played yourself, should of tried to sell Isaaq land.

You even united the Gadabuursi and Issa on something, usually we have to keep one eye on them.

1714859815292.png

I wish the mou deal port ceases. That's the only thing I don't agree with. Inshallah with new election looming we have a new president with a backbone and realise this deal isn't helping Somaliland but is dividing us. Having said that. Somalia isn't exactly innocent either. Both Ethiopia and Somalia should stay out of S-land affairs.
Somalia is mumbo jumbo. Ethiopia is very willing to cause tension and division in the smallest of towns to exploit resources like they did Tigray. The Oromo State leader made a speach about having a Waaq festival on the Somaliland Coast. Even Djibouti could meddle on behalf of Ethiopia or however buys them out in SL politics. If all of sudden Somaliland decides to partner with Ethiopia even in an arms deals SSC and Awdal locals arent gonna like that at all. Need keep it underwraps which they fail to do.

If you think FGS has any tactics you are crazy, how can incompetent regime that is barely holding itself together do anything, SL was desperate to gain weapons after losing their huge stockpile, you shouldn't have fucked with the DH, now you pimped yourselves off to Abiy who is using you as a pawn, on top of trying to sell land in Awdal to our sworn enemies, you played yourself, should of tried to sell Isaaq land.

View attachment 327750
Somalia might be corrupt but they aint playing stupid. HSM has so many things to take care of e.g al shabab, amisom but instead chooses to worry about somaliland and ssc and even the mou deal which has nothing to do with Somalia.

Somalia is mumbo jumbo. Ethiopia is very willing to cause tension and division in the smallest of towns to exploit resources like they did Tigray. The Oromo State leader made a speach about having a Waaq festival on the Somaliland Coast. Even Djibouti could meddle on behalf of Ethiopia or however buys them out in SL politics. If all of sudden Somaliland decides to partner with Ethiopia even in an arms deals SSC and Awdal locals arent gonna like that at all. Need keep it underwraps which they fail to do.
Ethiopia ain't stopping waa habaar nolosha ku ducday, they won't leave us alone unless they get what they want. They are so thirsty for our port. Having said that Somalia should.mind their own business.

Ethiopia ain't stopping waa habaar nolosha ku ducday, they won't leave us alone unless they get what they want. They are so thirsty for our port. Having said that Somalia should.mind their own business.
Aggressively carpet bombing local civilan homes instead of infrastructure isnt gonna cut. More so Puntland leads to the SSC movement than Somalia due to Darood in the eastern Area. Their have to be cordial with Puntland to quell SSC.

NidarNidar

Punisher
Somalia might be corrupt but they aint playing stupid. HSM has so many things to take care of e.g al shabab, amisom but instead chooses to worry about somaliland and ssc and even the mou deal which has nothing to do with Somalia.
FGS holds the key to the kingdom, even in its weakened state, Bixi did something retarded "leasing land that doesn't belong to you" It united all Somalis briefly, even a large segment of Isaaq were against this like yourself.

SL project is dead to Awdal, the groundwork is already underway to become a federal state.

FGS holds the key to the kingdom, even in its weakened state, Bixi did something retarded "leasing land that doesn't belong to you" It united all Somalis briefly, even a large segment of Isaaq were against this like yourself.

SL project is dead to Awdal, the groundwork is already underway to become a federal state.
Awdal is 100 percent Somaliland they will never become a federal state. Is delusional thinking. Somalia flags are banned in Awdal.

Then your blood is halal. Khatumo has nothing to do with the corrupt FGS that won’t recognize it.

idoor have a president in FGS that backs them this time so don’t waste your chance to attack.

There is no such thing as “Somaliland” in SSC. Matter fact, they’re considered a hostile terrorist entity that needs to be invaded and dismantled. Any attempts of there’s to seek dialogue of uniting under 1 state will be laughed at and not taken serious.

Trending

Latest posts