Why I can't find Bu'ale on the Map, the capital city of Jubaland

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
I have no sympathy for anyone who doesn’t use his/her God given faculty. It seems many young , educated and smart Isaaqs have completely shut down their brains and swallowed the bs that is being fed to them by the elites in SL.

These guys actually believe that Somaliland is an actual country. That is next level of delusion
Look at this nigga, waryaa majority of the population in Somaliland was born after they declared independence in 1991 so no they are not brainwashed. It's just their reality, stop with this SL people are fooled by their goverment.

It's your goverment that has fooled you into believing we are part of your county. Don't get it twisted :ohlord:

Look at this nigga, waryaa majority of the population in Somaliland was born after they declared independence in 1991 so no they are not brainwashed. It's just their reality, stop with this SL people are fooled by their goverment.

It's your goverment that has fooled you into believing we are part of your county. Don't get it twisted :ohlord:
This is your people's passport my nigga cagaha dhulka dhig

images (3).jpeg

:icon lol: Wee dhacdaa

Jubada Dhexe is really really nice though. once liberated you should definitly add it to your bucket list
lush green, crazy beaches, nice weather cooler than kismaayo
Jubada dhex is inland. It has no coast.:draketf:

stick to garboharay politics.

Also the only lands cooler than kismaayo are those south of it. Baadhaahde, Ras kambooni, kolbiyoow on the border etc..

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness

Unilaterally declaring independence doesn’t make you a country.
I can declare that my bathroom is independent
From my living room but that doesn’t make it a different house.

Niyow caqliga Ilaahay ku siiyay adeegso oo naftaada haku maaweelin khiyaali

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
:icon lol:

Lovely analogy, I'm glad your woke bro
Isaaq waa Hero's of Somali Nationhood since the 14th century.

Sooner or later the youth will remember it and drop the jegaan nonsense :nvjpqts:
Thanks sxb
Indeed Isaaq is heroic clan when we want to be. Ictiraaf is our kryptonite.

don't make me come there and destroy that one high school y'all got.:hemad:
:damedamn:

@Ferrari @JONB im still waiting .....make me say wow mashallah like when I see Gaalkacyo or Berbera like shit MX gotta get their act together show me what you’ve done in your only two gobols in Somalia for 27 years like wow Caghdeer wey shaqeeysteen
@Ferrari dont change the subject cuz show me new paved streets,hospitals,schools,airports,street lights something new,new development don’t show me google earth with bush houses show me how much more advanced Absame towns than Sade’s are and I will firmly back OG in Jubbaland for life I will even enlist in Ras Kamboni and fight for Ogaden just show me something
:damedamn::yacadiim:

Last edited:
In 1984 thecapital was moved to jilib.Buale is not the capital. It's just like Baki .BAKI The real capital of Awdal in the UN map and the federal Government but Borama is the capital of Awdal for Somaliland Administration

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤

Niyow caqliga Ilaahay ku siiyay adeegso oo naftaada haku maaweelin khiyaali
How do I make this clear? SL and SO are politically and economically seperated. Somali sovereignty over Somaliland is at most symbolical, try to keep up please I have told you this multiple times.:noneck:

Djibouti is a country of one man.others are poor and abused their kids were sold for prostitution for foreign troops in the country

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
It doesn't always mean you become a recognized country, but it proves a point. SL is a de-facto country/state. Learn the difference.

For your stupid irrelevant analogy you can think of it like this, if we ever were in the same house we moved out after 1991. Get your shit together man:williamswtf:

Somalia has little to none power over Somaliland. Recent events have shown how little your country's sovereignty over SL means. It gets to a point where it's actually embarrassing..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts