"Why I am not an atheist"

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Omar del Sur I find u dangerous because you are genuine believer of this fictional nonsense, where-as @Amk is a silly kid who wants answers to thing beyond human comprehension topic, that in itself tells you how stupid he is to seek answers from human beings about matters beyond human comprehension. He wants his higher power inclination to be filled with a huge heaven of pimp daddies with houris as wives looooooooool yet at the same time he will criticize strip bars and hooris in nightclub when his whole fictious heaven is a scene out of p0rn movie.

@Omar del Sur I find u dangerous because you are genuine believer of this fictional nonsense, where-as @Amk is a silly kid who wants answers to thing beyond human comprehension topic, that in itself tells you how stupid he is to seek answers from human beings about matters beyond human comprehension. He wants his higher power inclination to be filled with a huge heaven of pimp daddies with houris as wives looooooooool yet at the same time he will criticize strip bars and hooris in nightclub when his whole fictious heaven is a scene out of p0rn movie.
Hooris are wives to husbands, they are women who ae purified partners, not just for sex

the west u praise sexualises women and sees them as objects for pleasure, to masturbate to, or to touch and grope and sexually abuse as they like, they even like to do it with same gender, animals, objects, and on and on,

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Amk no human will intercede on my behalf with this higher power and start filling it with quranic mythology, Yes there is a gap in human understanding of what's outside of human comprehension but that doesn't mean I will listen to any tom, dick, harry from the past who claims they have the answer to such topic, why? well first he is a human and that itself disqualifies him becuz the topic being discussed is beyond human comprehension. So no human will tell me about god this and that as I am not gullible like you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Hooris are wives to husbands, they are women who ae purified partners, not just for sex

the west u praise sexualises women and sees them as objects for pleasure, to masturbate to, or to touch and grope and sexually abuse as they like, they even like to do it with same gender, animals, objects, and on and on,

Yeah Yeah your hooris are partners and your wine is not wine but some magically graded jannah wine looooooooooooooooooooooooool

@Amk no human will intercede on my behalf with this higher power and start filling it with quranic mythology, Yes there is a gap in human understanding of what's outside of human comprehension but that doesn't mean I will listen to any tom, dick, harry from the past who claims they have the answer to such topic, why? well first he is a human and that itself disqualifies him becuz the topic being discussed is beyond human comprehension. So no human will tell me about god this and that as I am not gullible like you.
im not gullible
When I was a gullible child i was indoctrinated into atheism
this led me into a destructive lifestyle of nihilism where i didnt care about anything cos it was all about the dunya
when i started to think about atheism i realised how illogical it was, I believed some idiots who lied to me about religion and praised atheism
I stopped believing the atheist brainwashing and accepted Islam as the truth Alhamdullilah
I know atheism is load of **
I have 0 doubt in Islam
but as an atheist u r not certain of anything

Yeah Yeah your hooris are partners and your wine is not wine but some magically graded jannah wine looooooooooooooooooooooooool
Our wine does not intoxicate
u westener use drugs and act like idiots when u are high, do all kinds or disgusting crimes, and are adddicted t destructive substances
The wine in jannah is pure, and it does not produce the bad effects that it does in this life,
Ur west is a failed version of jannah
sad

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Amk yeah i bet the first line muslims read to you was how moral they are and how atheists have no morals right? but then you look at prison data and muslims over-represent by 5 times their population in the west looooooool yet atheist are under-represented by 5 times lesser then their population. You falled into Islam because you want a bed time story waryaa and couldn't hack it as a man when u told u won't be told any bed time stories. Your a kid in the mind not a grown man.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Amk religion loves to take advantage of any area such as topics beyond human comprehension or any area that isn't addressed yet by the sciences. Do not be gullible even though u 'desire' islam to be true, doesn't mean it's true, it's just your desires. Maybe u want to fit in with these backward clowns as I don't know your agenda behind accepting Islam.

Never accept joining a culture that is in the same time-period as neolithic age when other societies are entering technological age period. By doing so your life was wasted and u handed down nothing to the future becuz as u said you 'don't' care for your future descendants, so why should any god if they exist care for u, u answered yourselves, the indifference u have for this world and the future, is most likely the indifference god will have for u, you reap wat u sow.

I care about the future of Somalia that's why I found the cancer for them progressing is religion. There is no benefit that has been gained from Islam since it has arrived.

Bomb grape drank and bare baddies on deck sounds like every n1gg@'s best fantasy:banderas:

@Omar del Sur I find u dangerous because you are genuine believer of this fictional nonsense, where-as @Amk is a silly kid
Omar Del Sur is the abu jahl of today while atheism is the prophet muhammad coming with a new message.

Wallahi I am going very easy on "DR" Osman. I could say much more about him and I could expose this person but I simply don't want to be mean and tell what I know.

I think it is well-intentioned but pointless to debate him. He is like arguing with a brick wall.

If someone is determined not to believe, you can't make them believe. One day hopefully he is guided before he passes away.... and the jinn that are possessing him leave his body if he is in fact under possession. Wallahi I wonder if he is possessed- and if he is, I wonder if he is still accountable for what he says. I believe there is a real possibility that devils are speaking through him and I think it's questionable whether he's really accountable for his statements.

Another thing to consider is he's in Australia. I wonder if there is something in the water over there.

Wallahi I am going very easy on "DR" Osman. I could say much more about him and I could expose this person but I simply don't want to be mean and tell what I know.

I think it is well-intentioned but pointless to debate him. He is like arguing with a brick wall.

If someone is determined not to believe, you can't make them believe. One day hopefully he is guided before he passes away.... and the jinn that are possessing him leave his body if he is in fact under possession. Wallahi I wonder if he is possessed- and if he is, I wonder if he is still accountable for what he says. I believe there is a real possibility that devils are speaking through him and I think it's questionable whether he's really accountable for his statements.

Another thing to consider is he's in Australia. I wonder if there is something in the water over there.
If u get possessed by a jinn its ur fault in the first place

Trending