Why have Somali girls stopped wearing the hijab?

It seems like just 5 or 6 years ago, it was rare to see Somali girls without the hijab but the past few years, it seems like most young Somali women no longer wear it. Why do you think that is?

They probably fished out the old pics of their mamas and grandmothers and saw them not wearing hijab and was probably like damn.

love and hip hop help GIF by VH1

Xoxoxo

VIP
so what? They almost never did only our generation majorly does it.

And no it isn’t increasing you’re just seeing them more online

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda 🇦🇺🇸🇴
VIP
Yes, all of the millions and millions of Somali women across the world have simultaneously threw off their hijabs.

Tell me more.

:farmajoyaab:

It seems like just 5 or 6 years ago, it was rare to see Somali girls without the hijab but the past few years, it seems like most young Somali women no longer wear it. Why do you think that is?
hijabka mawa qasab? they don't have to wear it if they don't want to and many never had the choice or option to wear it because they were forced into it as children

a girl was chased through hargeisa for wearing pants...can you imagine how those xoolos would react to a non hijabi...
Don't lie on the one & only peaceful,safe & democratic country (on paper] in Africa! Its known the video is a conspiracy by farmaajo!

Don't lie on the one & only peaceful,safe & democratic country (on paper] in Africa! Its known the video is a conspiracy by farmaajo!
runta sheeg brother. and the news about Mudane Madaxweyne Muse Bixi arresting people for disagreeing with him, wearing somali track suits, farmaajo supporters and many more are all lies conjured up by the cadows of Somaliland

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Its the norm now, blame social media, soon bikinis will be normalized too. These dunya is effed bruh,.

Its the norm now, blame social media, soon bikinis will be normalized too. These dunya is effed bruh,.
ah woman showing hair. yes indeed brother the earth will end in fire because something made of keratin was revealed. just pray brother the end times are near. God forbid they also start normalizing breathing and having hair. I think this was a plot by some feminists to influence muslim women to show their keratin. typical western kuffar woman influencing muslim women to show their hair smh.