Why Hassan Sh spends now too much money and promises more positions to deconstruct Hiiraan State

He promised to our most hiiraani mp Garyaqan Abdulqadir who supports Hiiraan State wasiir dawle
Sanbaloolshe wasiirka beesha
Abdirizaq to be out waiting for Hirshabelle president

He met today 5 Hawadle mps and asked them to go to hiiraan and deconstruct Hiiraan State after Jeyte refused to accept his invitation

Qaladka hassan Sh waxaa waaye muxuu markii hore maamulka isugu heen waayay hada lacag badan ayuu ku bixinayaa xili khasiinada dawlada eber tahay mu xuu ka filanaayey Hiiraan Inay tahay meel la iska marsan karo card?

Wax dhaw ma leh Jeyta iyo hiiraan state meel uma socdaan ilaa maamulkaan uu dhamaado ama guudlawe dhaqso laga tuuro ayagaan hiiraan ka taliya.

Mp Abdulqadir contacted by qarashows who promised him wasiiru dawlo 🤣🤣
Screenshot_20230704-045920.jpg

US Xawaadle diaspora donated $100k to Hiiraan State. Waa bilaabatey.

Last edited:

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
You can't break something none existent.

I send my condolences to the people of eastern hiiran, their time is being wasted by nonsensical political saber rattling.

I'm keeping a united HS in my prayers.

You can't break something none existent.

I send my condolences to the people of eastern hiiran, their time is being wasted by nonsensical political saber rattling.

I'm keeping a united HS in my prayers.
Canjeex your "Free JL president" accepted to be wasiir duureedka waxbarashada that is the different between him and Jeyte who refuses federal positions 🤣🤣

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Culusow has failed big time Somali heshiis Duni heshiis ah hada Hawadle vs Abgaal meelkasta qariban Dhulbahante vs Isaaq Marexan vs OG, Raxanweyn vs Abgaal

Xasaan Xabaal qote @bidenkulaha listen to your cayr cousin

Somali Saayid

There is no surrender, We Win or We Die.
VIP
Canjeex your "Free JL president" accepted to be wasiir duureedka waxbarashada that is the different between him and Jeyte who refuses federal positions 🤣🤣
The only president i know is Gudlaawe. May he reign long and may more xl tears run along the river.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
Culusow has failed big time Somali heshiis Duni heshiis ah hada Hawadle vs Abgaal meelkasta qariban Dhulbahante vs Isaaq Marexan vs OG, Raxanweyn vs Abgaal

Xasaan Xabaal qote @bidenkulaha listen to your cayr cousin

Somali heshiis began with Gedo! HSM has done the impossible and solved that situation. I’m sure he’ll get on with solving Hiiraan and Garowe

Trending

Latest posts