Why hasn't the Somali government put out a statement supporting Palestine?

Why would Somalis be pro Palestinian then the Palestinians when we are facing war, and famine remember those Palestinians live better than our people focus on your country warya

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
They donโ€™t want to run afoul of west who keeps lights on. Lest they take back money and support
disney money GIF

I can't believe the Kenyan government issued a statement supporting Israel. Ethiopia, Somalia and Djibouti haven't issued any statements so far. Ethiopia is literally experiencing a civil war. The Somali government is battling Al Shabaab in many towns and villages in Somalia. But the Somali government showed support and solidarity to Turkey when the earthquake happened. Maybe the current administration of HSM is in the process of normalizing ties with Israel. Sheikh Mohamed Zayed is pressuring HSM to normalize ties with Israel.

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡ด
Pretty sure Somalia expressed its support for Palestine during the UN meeting.

The western countries are what holds together with funding this so called somali state, i doubt their benefactor would be pleased if they started supporting the actions of hamas.

Gafgin

I tell the truthโ€ฆgo cry about it.
Ummmm you donโ€™t live in reality do you???

Im pro Palestine but somalia is a NON-FACTOR it would just be absolutely useless

I'm shocked. Somalis are probably the most pro-palestine people in the world. So why haven't Villa Somalia put a statement supporting Palestine?
because it doesnโ€™t concern Somalia. We have bigger fish to fry at home. Gone are the days of dumb โ€œMuh ummahโ€ monkeys running our foreign policy.

I support Culusowโ€™s new stance on only focusing on the interest of Somalia. Honestly one of the few good qualities heโ€™s got.

TekNiKo

โ€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Because our President is pro Israel and had a meeting with Netanyahu last year.

Somalia needs to put its self interest first, none of these fucker nations care about others, its all a facade and virtue signalling