Why hasn't Farmajo been impeached yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Lol so you know I didn't call you an apostate but you continue to accuse me of a sin like that.

Bye :drakekidding:
Where was I being a qabiliste on this thread? I have noticed slander is all you do accusing people of being apostates or qabiliste without providing evidence.

I'll ask you again slanderer where was I being a qabiliste on this thread since you falsely accused me of spewing qabyalad :gucciwhat:

If you don't see the qabyalad in this post I can't help you
Even if all hawiye come together they won't be able to impeach farmaajo so it was alright for Hassan shiekh to visit jigjiga and call ONLF a terrorist group yet no hawiye batted an eyelid all of a sudden when darood is the president they want to shed crocodile tears fucking moryaan bastards you could all blow yourself to smithereens farmaajo and khayre are not going anywhere

You accuse me of calling you an apostate knowing I never said such a thing and I'm the slanderer?

You're a major troll :ftw9nwa: have a nice day

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
If you don't see the qabyalad in this post I can't help you

You accuse me of calling you an apostate knowing I never said such a thing and I'm the slanderer?

You're a major troll :ftw9nwa: have a nice day
I wholeheartedly support our fragile government and president farmaajo & prime minister khayre against any moryaans and if that makes me a qabiliste then Alhamdulillah I'm blessed to be amongst the qabiliste :rejoice:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
The truth is on my side that's why you can't hold a conversation with me cause falsehood can never stand up against the truth abaayo macaan:friendhug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts