Why hasn't Farmajo been impeached yet??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
The game is over, almost 200 MP's are preparing an impeachment motion against Farmaajo because of this treachery, everyone is on board, all the south-west/benadir/somaliland and even Jubaland MP's are on board, they also include several ones from Puntland.
Im desperately searching news sites I cant come up with anything other than this brilliant insight

giphy.gif

These people are so desperate tagging me left right and centre that I had to turn off the notifications for it.

The motion is coming you one eyed toothless impatient imbecile, whether it will be directly towards Armaajo or his Candhowadaag relative Kheyrlaawe is up for discussion, but not the motion itself.

I wouldn't even show my face after you officially began supporting Farmaajo on the day the greatest treachery was committed by him when all other pure Somali's were outraged including even the Munafiq's at first before they recanted.

You however were so brazenly shameless that you jumped up in joyous jubilation like you won the lottery, that's the level of treachery that flows through your blood.

Even waraabe that doesn't care about this case called you out for it.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
These people are so desperate tagging me left right and centre that I had to turn off the notifications for it.

The motion is coming you one eyed toothless impatient imbecile, whether it will be directly towards Armaajo or his Candhowadaag relative Kheyrlaawe is up for discussion, but not the motion itself.

I wouldn't even show my face after you officially began supporting Farmaajo on the day the greatest treachery was committed by him when all other pure Somali's were outraged including even the Munafiq's at first before they recanted.

You however were so brazenly shameless that you jumped up in joyous jubilation like you won the lottery, that's the level of treachery that flows through your blood.

Even waraabe that doesn't care about this case called you out for it.
People who destroyed a nation should not talk about showing face, you should wear burqa for what you have done. I simply ask you to back up your claim leave the personal attacks at the door waryaa :birdman:

I thought you meant Somalispot, I know that.

Traitor needs to go, bring a good patriot even from SL, I don't care but he needs to go.

Farmaajo has been anti-Ethiopia all his life, you think he switched and did this out of love for the habesh or was forced to by circumstances? And if he goes and we get someone else, how do we know they'd be immune if you believe Farmaajo has changed?

btw, Im completely against that action by the gov and labelling them terrorists is even worse, hopefully the publics reaction will keep them from doing something like this again. But I believe these calls for the gov to be overthrown from most people is not genuine.

Farmaajo has been anti-Ethiopia all his life, you think he switched and did this out of love for the habesh or was forced to by circumstances? And if he goes and we get someone else, how do we know they'd be immune if you believe Farmaajo has changed?

btw, Im completely against that action by the gov and labelling them terrorists is even worse, hopefully the publics reaction will keep them from doing something like this again. But I believe these calls for the gov to be overthrown from most people is not genuine.

If he can bend to Ehitiopia on this then what else can he bend on? Then why even be a country?

The whole government doesn't need to go, only the responseable heads

If he can bend to Ehitiopia on this then what else can he bend on? Then why even be a country?

The whole government doesn't need to go, only the responseable heads

Our country and gov is weak, we are not on the same playing field as Ethiopia yet. Let them work on building our military and if people still don't like them, they can vote them out next term. Enough anarchism.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
The government grossly violated the Constitution and International Laws in handing over ONLF senior leader Qalbi Dhagah to Ethiopia

Articles 4, 8, 35, 36 and 37 of the Provisional Constitution provides guidelines on dealing with a case as that of Qalbi Dhagah. Similarly, the UN Convention on Convention Against Torture and Other Cruel, Inhuman or Degrading Treatment or Punishment and the IGAD Convention on Extradition must be looked at clearly before a state party responds to an extradition request

Article 36
Any person who has been accused or convicted may be extradited only in a manner prescribed by law and on the basis of an international treaty or convention which the Federal Republic of Somalia is party to, and which obliges the Federal State of Somalia to extradite the accused or convicted

Any accused or convicted person, Article 36 (b) reads, shall be extradited only in accordance with international law and practice, and on the basis of legislation governing extradition, which has been passed by the Federal Parliament.

Article 3 of the UN Convention Against Torture notes that state parties shall not extradite persons to another state where there are substantial grounds for believing that he would be in danger of being subjected to torture.

Nobody is above the law, the Government would be held accountable whether you like it or not.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
Farmaajo hadii booska laga qaado yaa madaxweyne inoo noqonaya waaye su'aasha meesha taala? Yaase PM noqonaya? Puppet after puppet eh...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts