Why hasn’t the Somali community called out lil Wayne for this line?

Status
Not open for further replies.

land owner

Welcome to the yaab zone
VIP
So I stumbled upon this thread and to my surprise I find a remix that lil Wayne did where he boldly stated “and we eat each other up like some somalians” :faysalwtf::faysalwtf::faysalwtf: so this nigga either called us cannibals or called us a bunch of starving somalians hence the somali reference when he mentioned eating a girl out vigorously as if he hasn’t eaten or drank something in days :damedamn: please let any somali lil wayne fan you know about this somaliphobic line:susp:

Because we are not shaqo la'an. Are we going to call out every Tom, Dick or Harry that feels the need to sing/talk about our nation?

Tukraq

VIP
Lil Wayne fans:bell: how old do you think we are 30, at least drake shouts us out the right way
yvqayHF.png

Tukraq

VIP
Lol do you talk like that. You know what im saying every 5 sec lol. I hate niggas who express themselves like a 5 year olds
Isn’t that what most rappers say in interviews? They don’t really need to be the most articulate just bring in the bread, mayweather cant read for example but I guarantee he’ll be a billionaire when it’s all said and done, which is why I also think education is overrated

Isn’t that what most rappers say in interviews? They don’t really need to be the most articulate just bring in the bread, mayweather cant read for example but I guarantee he’ll be a billionaire when it’s all said and done, which is why I also think education is overrated
Mayweather is one of the greatest boxers ever. I dont think moe g will be one of the greatest ever rappers. You dont need education if you become world class in a sport or entertainment. But us average people need education

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending