why hargeisa is like ss spot

funny thing is when i socialize in hargeisa on a daily basis i meet nearly all of you there. the fierce feminism tinkered
with naagniimo of amiira, the boundless energy and runaway libido of basra, the demurity and self consciousness of
desert flower, the stuck up cloud nine attitude of sophisticate, the laid back patronizing opinions of saredo e.t.c
i mean the vibrancy here you cant imagine , its a nucleus of alll that i had inagined and kinda wished for for along time
the coming together of landers from all over, with a little bit of infrastructural development we will be in cloud nine.
i invite you all out there even our non landers. no citizenship but somali privileges for you

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The boundless energy runaway libido basra huh I like it!

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP
funny thing is when i socialize in hargeisa on a daily basis i meet nearly all of you there. the fierce feminism tinkered
with naagniimo of amiira, the boundless energy and runaway libido of basra, the demurity and self consciousness of
desert flower, the stuck up cloud nine attitude of sophisticate, the laid back patronizing opinions of saredo e.t.c
i mean the vibrancy here you cant imagine , its a nucleus of alll that i had inagined and kinda wished for for along time
the coming together of landers from all over, with a little bit of infrastructural development we will be in cloud nine.
i invite you all out there even our non landers. no citizenship but somali privileges for you

giphy.gif

Man, I always end up with the not so great traits or descriptions. I think I haven’t done myself justice....it’s time I revamp my online persona :hmm:

How is youre hargeisa experience what’s the pros and cons

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

pros
-fun people
- helpful,kind
-plenty of mosques
- plenty of fresh food and fruits nothing is frozen if you eat meat its meat that just came from the butcher
- very chill and nice during night time
-alot nice restaurants with good food and vibes

cons
- annoying flies and mosquitoes
- huge cockroaches (some of em can fly)
- alot trash everywhere since theres no garbage disposal
- electricity is owned by private companies and not by the government so it's very expensive here

hargeisa feels like a new eldorado about to take off, their is a buzz and anticipation to this place
that is exciting. what really fascinates me is the sophistication of the social scene. i mean we have folks from all the somali diaspora here with their experiences, views and opinions and predujices. the conversations i have
on a daily basis on any given front, politics, economics. social, culture you name it is elating.
living here has given me a glimpse of what we somalis are capable of. our human resource capacity if tapped
into is mind boggling, the cons are mainly structural in terms of infrastructure and governance mainly
in the hands of incompetent locals who are still unwilling to turn over any power to their educated counterparts
from anywhere diaspora or local.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
hargeisa feels like a new eldorado about to take off, their is a buzz and anticipation to this place
that is exciting. what really fascinates me is the sophistication of the social scene. i mean we have folks from all the somali diaspora here with their experiences, views and opinions and predujices. the conversations i have
on a daily basis on any given front, politics, economics. social, culture you name it is elating.
living here has given me a glimpse of what we somalis are capable of. our human resource capacity if tapped
into is mind boggling, the cons are mainly structural in terms of infrastructure and governance mainly
in the hands of incompetent locals who are still unwilling to turn over any power to their educated counterparts
from anywhere diaspora or local.
The mayor in hargeisa is useless whenever I go to Bebera im suprised how much different it looks compared to hargeisa which is the capital

Trending