Why getting rich doesn’t equal happiness

Actually, my boyfriend’s friends are wealthy, but very depressed and one was suicidal . My friends that grew up poor that I don’t have any major issues because I come from a middle class background.

Actually, my boyfriend’s friends are wealthy, but very depressed and one was suicidal . My friends that grew up poor that I don’t have any major issues because I come from a middle class background.
I feel pity for men who waste their entire life on money, money, money, instead of building healthy relationships and being the best version of yourself that you can be.

That doesn't mean don't try to make money but don't let it become your only goal in life.

I feel pity for men who waste their entire life on money, money, money, instead of building healthy relationships and being the best version of yourself that you can be.

That doesn't mean don't try to make money but don't let it become your only goal in life.
It’s hard for rich people to have genuine friends . The reason why I don’t hang with people in the hood is that they WILL always expect you to pay for them, while castrating you for not struggling. It’s a paradox because the poor want to be rich, but also hate them. I don’t want that much pressure

alien

📍outer space
VIP
if I was rich I would be happy

giphy.gif

Give 100 dollars and you'll see how we will react.

On average, richer people are happier because they have access to better healthcare, they live longer, they can afford expensive food, sometimes they avoid jail because of corruption etc...
So it depends on the person.
There is a correlation between the quote "Money doesn't bring happiness" and the amount of people who are poor compared to the amount of people who are rich.

Just do dawah to sad rich people. Look at Kyrie ,he’s feeding poor Muslims and I’m sure he feels more satisfied than if he was not religious. (Religious people give away a lot of money) everyone wins imo.

Give 100 dollars and you'll see how we will react.

On average, richer people are happier because they have access to better healthcare, they live longer, they can afford expensive food, sometimes they avoid jail because of corruption etc...
So it depends on the person.
There is a correlation between the quote "Money doesn't bring happiness" and the amount of people who are poor compared to the amount of people who are rich.
After a certain amount of money, it doesn't increase happieness I'm told

Most of your problem can become solved by self discipline, better economy, live expensive being cheaper...

Nothing will solve everything
I’ll also add luck honestly but it’s pretty debatable,can self discipline fix everything?

Well yeah having all the money in the world is nice to support your lifestyle, but most rich people are depressed or suicidal. Money doesn’t buy happiness. Look at the Kardashians none of them can hold down a marriage and Kim even spoke about how she doesn’t have a partner to go to the gym with. A loving marriage, some children and good company is a huge key to enjoying life. Coming home to an empty bed and house has got to be miserable.

I've met warehouse workers who were more content with life than guys who "made it" from crypto or people who work for really prestigious companies. You'll always return to your baseline in terms of happiness. If you're a miserble f*ck, no amount of money is going to change that.

Trending