Why Geeljires are the best women

Status
Not open for further replies.

yasmin lan

Satans step daughter
We are the best women on the planet no arguments I wish i could say the same about somali
Men
giphy.gif
Just wanted to remind yall

What's up with the crap thread quality this days. I've seen 10 threads about Somali guys/girl 'stay winning' or why we are the best.

Guys stops. What if some Ethiopians and Pakis see our embarrassing threads.

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
What about you? Garaad darwish left you. It's time to move on.
I'm heartbroken let a girl bloody mourn, I feel the sadness everyday, he left me for a short shy Chinese girl, please don't remind me of the pain that's wrapped around my bleeding heart. I don't want to reminded that our good looking Somali men are leaving the shores to other races. It's a blow

VIP
I'm heartbroken let a girl bloody mourn, I feel the sadness everyday, he left me for a short shy Chinese girl, please don't remind me of the pain that's wrapped around my bleeding heart. I don't want to reminded that our good looking Somali men are leaving the shores to other races. It's a blow

So you're trying to find a good loking somali guy who's also an atheist? Or u ok with marrying a muslim?

Real talk, we're not all geeljires. Some of us are farmers, metalworkers etc. We need a new code name because we're exclusding millions of Somali's here....

EternalLightX

Queen of the light
VIP
Real talk, we're not all geeljires. Some of us are farmers, metalworkers etc. We need a new code name because we're exclusding millions of Somali's here....
True, how about lazy ? Or mysogonistic, drug dealers ? Mmm or shaax sellers, gossipers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending