Why Galmudug Fears Govt - Video

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Can you imagine what the 'mag' cases for HG must be like when Diaspora returns and demand justice for all those civilian lives they slaughtered across Somali wayn? They have no excuse because civilians are not armed or fighting anyone, it was out of 'pure maseer and envy at supremacy of other clans'

1. Cuz all Somalis will return from the diaspora speak to they're nabadoon and ask about their 'mag issues' I already know my clan(it's not much as they were rural folks mainly not urban)

2. CIA won't allow a Terrorist/Moryan run 'market place' to take advantage of a rich local mogadishu populace with oil money, it means more bin ladens in the world

3. GM is a risk if not either in an official 'treaty' for state-less people like native indian so the international community can observe there is no risk to the world and 'structures' in place for them

4. They inspire and fund all sorts of 'anti government' movements like warlords, islamist, even politically inside the nation they always play 'stalling role' or 'isku dir' between clans

5. The American Black Hawk Down incident sealed their international profile

6. Their history as 'primitive' and 'stateless' so the time it will take to create a state from such people is not worth the investment they will end up 'stalling' as usual to extend the 'conflict'. Hence a treaty reserve would look more appealing to donors then wasting 20 years in their 'games' and let Somalis move forward.

7. They really do have a hitler model image of killing un-armed civilian, empowering them is only oing to mean that is replicated at global scale. HG iska tanasula, it's over, don't attempt all those tactics of stalling, muran, isku dir, iska qaata treatyga si aan aduunka uu sheegno we deal with the area like native indian reserves and their CONTAINED LIKE ANIMALS with no dawlad but just state-less with a nice nidaam style that we agree how dawlad and treaty area interact. Similar to Galkayo peace accord. Somalis will enjoy 30 years of development wallahi hadi aan 'dawlad' loo keenin dadkasi cawaanka ah oo calosha keenadid ka soo baxay oo weli diidan inay ku noqdan

PS - I am heading to Hargeisa cause one of my distant relatives a civilian worker in hargeisa was kidnapped and killed and also his kids and wife(7 people) but the mag matter is for the kids and him(tolka weeye) which is unresolved at this stage.

I will jump across the table and say you don't mess with BAH DUBAYS civilians u SNM THUG and teach the duli his piss-weak moryan who can't fight our soldiers one on one nag yahow nagtu dhashay plus expect nothing less from all Somali to do the same for their loved ones hadi aadan uu aarin yaa uu aarayo? Gobanimo

Last edited:

Trending