Why Finland has the best education system in the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
They have the finest memes at least.

Hahaha ei jumaa.

@land owner multiple choice test has become standard since the
bourgeoisie goverment took power 4 years ago. But its expected to change since the social dems became the ruling party in spring elections. School here is chill, but it becomes hell when you get in to college, its insane how much homework you have to do.

Tukraq

VIP
They peaked at Nokia and then died. No more tech. Education my ass
Exactly what has irrelevant Finland done with this “education”(I find education past middle school as overrated and not nessecary) this is proof that education doesn’t lead to success

Exactly what has irrelevant Finland done with this “education”(I find education past middle school as overrated and not nessecary) this is proof that education doesn’t lead to success
Would you feel safe letting a doctor that dropped out in middle school operate on you? Don't answer and reflect.

Tukraq

VIP
Would you feel safe letting a doctor that dropped out in middle school operate on you? Don't answer and reflect.
Doctors should have a specialized trading program before work, you don’t need all those 8 years for what they need, there should be a test requirement to get in (so even the self taught can get in) from there they should have on the job training from a lead doctor until they learn from them to move up

Doctors should have a specialized trading program before work, you don’t need all those 8 years for what they need, there should be a test requirement to get in (so even the self taught can get in) from there they should have on the job training from a lead doctor until they learn from them to move up
Do you think those all those years are spent doing excessive shit? There's much to learn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending