Why feminism should be BANNED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feminism should be banned because it is going to result in the destruction of the entire human race as they seek to dehumanize all peoples in every culture as part of their agenda to radically liberate themselves from reality.

Note that many men support feminism and the radical liberation from reality.

Note that the ultimate liberation from the constraints of reality is DEATH and SELF ANNIHILATION.

Therefore feminism is a religion of self annihilation.

Feminism makes your heart jileec. Wallahi I'm proud to be an SJW. But how comes they support mass third world immigration? Neegrows and ragheads don't love Mary Wollstonecraft.

Also the fems dissed Hugh Heffner. One wrote a whiny obit in the NYTimes. I will micturate on these s.

Feminism should be banned because it is going to result in the destruction of the entire human race as they seek to dehumanize all peoples in every culture as part of their agenda to radically liberate themselves from reality.

Note that many men support feminism and the radical liberation from reality.

Note that the ultimate liberation from the constraints of reality is DEATH and SELF ANNIHILATION.

Therefore feminism is a religion of self annihilation.

is that rabble supposed to convince anyone?

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes.

Don't see what's wrong with that. Ah, oh wait. SELF ANNIHILATION. There it is. Gonna go hang myself.

Benjamin

någon :)
is that rabble supposed to convince anyone?

Feminism is a range of political movements, ideologies, and social movements that share a common goal: to define, establish, and achieve political, economic, personal, and social equality of sexes.

Don't see what's wrong with that. Ah, oh wait. SELF ANNIHILATION. There it is. Gonna go hang myself.
That's not what most of the feminists focus on today. The movement went the wrong direction.

NotMyL

"You are your best thing"
VIP
You can find fault in anything, feminism to me simply means equality. So if you have the belief of social, political and economical equality between men and women, you are feminists. Ignore all the add ons, there will always people who take things too far.

You can find fault in anything, feminism to me simply means equality. So if you have the belief of social, political and economical equality between men and women, you are feminists. Ignore all the add ons, there will always people who take things too far.
Well I hope not selective equality, I’m sure you would not want to be a miner and get the same treatment as the male miners, or be drafted to the military and go through the same hard training as men.

That's not what most of the feminists focus on today. The movement went the wrong direction.

Contrary to what men on the internet tell you, those fringe anarcho-feminist or whatever streams within the movement are just that, fringe.
But of course they make a nice target to discredit the entire movement and be a real man on the internet.

Contrary to what men on the internet tell you, those fringe anarcho-feminist or whatever streams within the movement are just that, fringe.
But of course they make a nice target to discredit the entire movement and be a real man on the internet.
The movement discredits itself from time to time lol

Non-sense, in a world where women have to celebrate being to drive a car, it remains the main vehicle of freedom for women and humanization of them beyond care-taker and birth-giver.

Status
Not open for further replies.