Why fellow xaliimos are making hajj to korea...

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
As if these ch*nk eyed are any taller
Our men are not into Xalimos
horta, why so many of you amxaaros seeking asylum as somalis here in the uk? you don't even look remotely anything like us, I am offended cadaans couldn't tell.

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
horta, why so many of you amxaaros seeking asylum as somalis here in the uk? you don't even look remotely anything like us, I am offended cadaans couldn't tell.
I think you are talking about Somali refugees. Our country is stable and peaceful for us to seek asylum.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
I think you are talking about Somali refugees. Our country is stable and peaceful for us to seek asylum.
I know what I am talking about naaya, here in the uk you've got plenty of ethiopians and eritreans claiming somali just for asylum. I understand eris looking like us, but dem ethiopians from which angle?:umwhat:

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
I know what I am talking about naaya, here in the uk you've got plenty of ethiopians and eritreans claiming somali just for asylum. I understand eris looking like us, but dem ethiopians from which angle?:umwhat:
Smh who lies to this new Xalimo
Girl bye
Admin and mods do something about these new racist trolls . They are bringing down the quality of the forum