Why experience matters more than leveling up

I never really looked at this side of the equation, perception truly is reality.

You basically have to be a zaani to make the cut in the west.

@Waa dhamatay i guess you black pillers were onto something lol.

That's why I tell everyone to marry back home or a foreign country and you wont have to worry about these weird western dynamics. Who cares whether or not you are "good" with women in a marriage. As long as you are producing offspring and are securing your lineage what else matters? The men who produce these videos I think are homosexual by the way they think.

I'm just wondering, do the people who think like this only consider the really beautiful woman that they desire as "women" because we are literally seeing men and women of all walks being in relationships, married and having kids everyday:ayaanswag:

That's why I tell everyone to marry back home or a foreign country and you wont have to worry about these weird western dynamics. Who cares whether or not you are "good" with women in a marriage. As long as you are producing offspring and are securing your lineage what else matters? The men who produce these videos I think are homosexual by the way they think.
With most western women being experienced it really matters to be good with women, but with a virgin life start off in easy mode unless she has bad friends. Who will fill her up with FOMO.

There’s no replicating being the cool kid back in school. Slaying in your 30s is very sad, it’s like you missed out on that phase and just f*ck airhead uni students and washed up hags to compensate.

Being that guy who brags about getting proposals in his 30s is sad too. It’s best to let go and stop comparing yourself to that guy IMO, blackpill is you’ll never measure up

I'm just wondering, do the people who think like this only consider the really beautiful woman that they desire as "women" because we are literally seeing men and women of all walks being in relationships, married and having kids everyday:ayaanswag:
That’s just how it is, hence why only attractive people are really capable of entering loving relationships. Us clapped people merely settle for each other out of desperation :ftw9nwa: same with average people tbh

That’s just how it is, hence why only attractive people are really capable of entering loving relationships. Us clapped people merely settle for each other out of desperation :ftw9nwa: same with average people tbh
maybe incels are just narcissists because average is perfectly fine for most people. There is more to a well rounded person than their physical appearance. I'm not just gonna be staring at him all day like a statue

maybe incels are just narcissists because average is perfectly fine for most people. There is more to a well rounded person than their physical appearance. I'm not just gonna be staring at him all day like a statue
Men generally have far lower looks standards including dinklerburgs

Men generally have far lower looks standards including dinklerburgs
That is not a thing.
There's a woman on youtube who is a female equivalent to an incel. She thinks just like that statement you posted above. (That only the most beautiful people are worth it)
She is the only woman I've ever seen with look standards so high it left her single forever while at the same time being desperate still. That's usually not a thing for most. Women care about looks, definitely not more than men.

That is not a thing.
There's a woman on youtube who is a female equivalent to an incel. She thinks just like that statement you posted above. (That only the most beautiful people are worth it)
She is the only woman I've ever seen with look standards so high it left her single forever while at the same time being desperate still. That's usually not a thing for most. Women care about looks, definitely not more than men.
It’s 100% a thing.

Trending