WHY everything in Somalia mediocre? I don’t take seriously their Gov, soldiers, doctors, and etc. Do you ?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Funny enough, I absolutely respect the politicians, doctors, soldiers and almost everything from before 1991.
Everything that comes after 1991 Somalia to me is mediocre, illegitimate, artificial, trying-hard, impersonators and scam artist.
It’s like I can’t be convinced. In a proper Somalia no way would Farmaajo, Biixi, JL warlord Madoow and most definitely the lowly Ahmed Dugsi teacher become leaders of Somalia.
Funny enough I’d say Deni, Silaanyo, Abdulahi Yusuf, Aydeed and Cagmadhige would’ve qualified to be leaders of Somalia before 1991.

B0042182-675E-4D41-97F4-0BC6FF63536C.jpeg

Funny enough, I absolutely respect the politicians, doctors, soldiers and almost everything from before 1991.
Everything that comes after 1991 Somalia to me is mediocre, illegitimate, artificial, trying-hard, impersonators and scam artist.
It’s like I can’t be convinced. In a proper Somalia no way would Farmaajo, Biixi, JL warlord Madoow and most definitely the lowly Ahmed Dugsi teacher become leaders of Somalia.
Funny enough I’d say Deni, Silaanyo, Abdulahi Yusuf, Aydeed and Cagmadhige would’ve qualified to be leaders of Somalia before 1991.
do u respect MSB?

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
I think the reason they have their position is cause those capable see Somalia as a lost cause and don't care for the hero mantra.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I think the reason they have their position is cause those capable see Somalia as a lost cause and don't care for the hero mantra.

We’ve ended up with mediocre who would’ve only have amounted to a junior civil servant.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
We’ve ended up with mediocre who would’ve only have amounted to a junior civil servant.
They might not even have been that. Farmajo lacks communication skills I think he would have been the guy in the archive pulling out files for the civil servants.

Aidiid is probably the only decent name you mentioned there deni and AY are sell outs. Silaanyo simply would not either.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
One step at a time brother, Our nation and people will continue to progress and raise the standards of pretty much everything. We are going to be trending upwards from here and on out :)

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
They might not even have been that. Farmajo lacks communication skills I think he would have been the guy in the archive pulling out files for the civil servants.

He suffers from lower end of the autism spectrum

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
do u think he was muslim?

He probably was an atheist from his action. He was an admirer of communism and specially Stalin and Lenin. He definitely allowed the teachings of Karl Marxs poison his mind. Specially the part that talked about religion and how religion was part of the tool of the capitalist society. A means to control the massss.

He probably was an atheist from his action. He was an admirer of communism and specially Stalin and Lenin. He definitely allowed the teachings of Karl Marxs poison his mind. Specially the part that talked about religion and how religion was part of the tool of the capitalist society. A means to control the massss.
he was a killer too how van u respect him

Trending