Why Evangelicals Support Israel knowing Palestinian Christian are oppressed

Not a single thought behind Sharon's eyes. She told the Palestinian Christians to turn the other cheek ๐Ÿ˜‚
they want to keep israel clean so jesus can kll all the yahuud. The israelis know it deep down, thats why they spit and throw dirt and tell them to go home. Evangelicals will get their entire familes targeted but will still meat ride these people.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yeah they never cared about brown Christians I even read Germany a Christian country supported the Armenian genocide since the ottoman were their allies๐Ÿ’€
Yeah the west a very hypothetical. Then again when you've been spending centuries staring at an idol of Jesus (AS) that looks like you, you tend to get an inflated ego. Evangelicals would happily watch Jerusalem burn to ashes if it meant their little prophecy come about. In fact the Evangelicals that do go to Jerusalem get absolutely violated by Zionist, they're spat at and insulted.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Nah its deeper then that. They are orthodox christians.
I suppose but I always thought Catholics had issues with Orthodox and the Protestant were more likely to work with the Orthodox. I'm not to sure but honestly Europeans place themselves in a different category that the rest of society.

I suppose but I always thought Catholics had issues with Orthodox and the Protestant were more likely to work with the Orthodox. I'm not to sure but honestly Europeans place themselves in a different category that the rest of society.

They are irreligous now. The only true christians today are of the orthodox sect who dont see the pope as some prophet.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
They are irreligous now. The only true christians today are of the orthodox sect who dont see the pope as some prophet.
Orthodox definitely hold true to their faith. The Christianity of western Europe is definitely just for show, but the US is different. Evangelicals have a grip on American politics and they're fanatics.

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Not a single thought behind Sharon's eyes. She told the Palestinian Christians to turn the other cheek ๐Ÿ˜‚
From 9/11 and every cadaan nation hate carab Muslim or Christian they donโ€™t like them. They see them as savages sadly

From 9/11 and every cadaan nation hate carab Muslim or Christian they donโ€™t like them. They see them as savages sadly
Some of them are too ignorant and think all Arabs are Muslims. They also don't try to learn about the region and just go along with the stereotype

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Some of them are too ignorant and think all Arabs are Muslims. They also don't try to learn about the region and just go along with the stereotype
They really donโ€™t care even the most moderate cadaan family or extreme left are kinda scared from them. Just look at TikTok or twitter they view them as evil people. Even my co workers or cadaan friends view them as such.

They really donโ€™t care even the most moderate cadaan family or extreme left are kinda scared from them. Just look at TikTok or twitter they view them as evil people. Even my co workers or cadaan friends view them as such.
Sadly they've been indoctrinated by the media and only a few cadaans really try to search for the truth

Brown Christians don't matter to them.
They hate all Arabs, including the Christian ones. The only time they care about Arab Christians is when they can use them as a tool to make Muslims look bad. And some Arab Christians fall for it lol. If they loved all Christians then they wouldn't hate Hispanic immigrants since most of them are deeply Conservative Christians just like the Americans. But unfortunately for the Hispanic Christians, they were born the wrong colour.

They hate all Arabs, including the Christian ones. The only time they care about Arab Christians is when they can use them as a tool to make Muslims look bad. And some Arab Christians fall for it lol. If they loved all Christians then they wouldn't hate Hispanic immigrants since most of them are deeply Conservative Christians just like the Americans. But unfortunately for the Hispanic Christians, they were born the wrong colour.
Most of the Latin American countries are very pro-Palestine

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
I remeber when 30% of Republican voters would support the bombing of agrabah, the fictional city of alladin.

However they didnt know it was a fictional city they just heard a middle eastern name and thought they were justified to bomb it.

This has nothing to do with political values and fair exchange in warfare these people just dont value non whites.

Do you know how twisted to support the bombing of a city that you never heard of just because it sounds middle eastern? they didnt ask if it was a US ally or enemy.

source:

I remeber when 30% of Republican voters would support the bombing of agrabah, the fictional city of alladin.

However they didnt know it was a fictional city they just heard a middle eastern name and thought they were justified to bomb it.

This has nothing to do with political values and fair exchange in warfare these people just dont value non whites.

Do you know how twisted to support the bombing of a city that you never heard of just because it sounds middle eastern? they didnt ask if it was a US ally or enemy.

source:
Its how most of them think, even the ''moderates''. They just stopped hiding it now. Remember all those dog whistles they used against Obama? Now they don't even bother hiding it when talking about minorities like Ilhan Omar. They publicly called her a terrorist.

Remember the old days where Republicans at least tried to HIDE their racism? Now they don't even bother.

source:
They're racist and will happily wish for the extermination of non-whites if it's possible. The Aladdin thing reminds me of this SNL

They're racist and will happily wish for the extermination of non-whites if it's possible. The Aladdin thing reminds me of this SNL
Yeah, it makes me cringe seeing Christian immigrants supporting Republicans. In reality, the only thing that matters is that they're foreign. you'd think they would've woken up by now after hearing how republicans demonise and insult immigrants. But theyre still living in a fantasy world where they're ''one of the good ones'' just because they're Christian. The Right isn't just religious, I've seen plenty of Non Christian Right Wingers mocking the Christian ones.

I think its safe to say that the Christian Right Wingers have a loud voice but the rest of the Right Wing doesn't really like them. They simply tolerate them because they have a lot of influence.