Why European Somalis are so disintegrated

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You always see them grow up apart and they flock to different groups like North Africans , Turks, Cadaans or whatever lick their boots clean take their dirt and abuse like adoons and then act hard against other Somalis LMFAO. Its so sad just look at Somali youth in Europe why dont they help each other or hang with each other wallahi billahi Somalis are most laughable people ever they are cursed.

Invader

👾pʅɹoʍ pǝʇɐʅǝxᴉd ɐ uᴉ ƃuᴉʌᴉʅ👾
In my city everything is either "Mali" or "Lander" BS. You know which one they'd choose:ulyin:If you are one or the other you should protect yourself from either xamar or isaaq.Even Jamaicans support Somaliland Malis say I can't see Somaliland on the map and then there's a debate.:dead:and violence

CaliTedesse

VIP
In my city everything is either "Mali" or "Lander" BS. You know which one they'd choose:ulyin:If you are one or the other you should protect yourself from either xamar or isaaq.Even Jamaicans support Somaliland Malis say I can't see Somaliland on the map and then there's a debate.:dead:and violence
Your reply is so random

@CaliTedesse

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: referring to Somalis as victims again after you said Somalia should be swallowed by who ( aidsthopia the shithole who is gonna go through Balkanisation) and why are you painting all Somalis who live in Europe as victims just draw out the victims and call it a day or should I happily call you an oromo because it's clear you don't like them.

CaliTedesse

VIP
@CaliTedesse

:ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: referring to Somalis as victims again after you said Somalia should be swallowed by who ( aidsthopia the shithole who is gonna go through Balkanisation) and why are you painting all Somalis who live in Europe as victims just draw out the victims and call it a day or should I happily call you an oromo because it's clear you don't like them.
No one said victims akhi btw calling me an Oromo wont make me one yaa Kelb ibn Sharmoota

No one said victims akhi btw calling me an Oromo wont make me one yaa Kelb ibn Sharmoota

And what's with this Arab obsession you have at least cuss me in Somali unless you're not one? And you're kinda implying we are re read what you said " lick their boots" and us acting hard to other Somalis but being scared of ajanabi, what's that referring to along with cursed.

You're prob a self hater unless you actually change this odd way of thinking.

CaliTedesse

VIP
And what's with this Arab obsession you have at least cuss me in Somali unless you're not one? And you're kinda implying we are re read what you said " lick their boots" and us acting hard to other Somalis but being scared of ajanabi, what's that referring to along with cursed.

You're prob a self hater unless you actually change this odd way of thinking.
I consider myself and I am actually the most proudest Somali on this forum and if you saw me in real life you would know I always keep my head high and rep Somalis but seeing how Somalians are so incompetent and mostly let other groups run a train all over them I gotta spit that fire .

I consider myself and I am actually the most proudest Somali on this forum and if you saw me in real life you would know I always keep my head high and rep Somalis but seeing how Somalians are so incompetent and mostly let other groups run a train all over them I gotta spit that fire .

Kl but if you were proud you would of not said what you said above and wdym spit that fire don't use those xaarlimos tactics of generalizing everybody they stole that from the black girls who hate how God made them quit the narcissism as well this isn't a Cover letter.

CaliTedesse

VIP
Kl but if you were proud you would of not said what you said above and wdym spit that fire don't use those xaarlimos tactics of generalizing everybody they stole that from the black girls who hate how God made them quit the narcissism as well this isn't a Cover letter.
I mean where else can I speak my mind and say it as it is akhi

Status
Not open for further replies.