Why dont we Soomaalis have a say in organized crime anywhere in the world ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
You think Somalis could be that organised

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

I don't know where you from but in London geeljires play a big role most of the low level workers are Madows

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I don't know where you from but in London geeljires play a big role most of the low level workers are Madows
Boqor stop it Im from europé and i been around all of europé we somalis are not accepted in to the underworld.. then of course you have exceptions

haha Somalis is very active in selling drugs in Norway, and i dont mean khat but other stuff like cannabis.

I dont think we can be that ruthless, the big money requires assassinations, intimidations , threats, and other stuff.

Including other organized crime like organ trafficking and weapons trading really require a person having a black heart.

Religion and culture keeps us from falling that low, but also from som serious money...

wawenka

Guul Ama Geeri
I dont think we can be that ruthless, the big money requires assassinations, intimidations , threats, and other stuff.

Including other organized crime like organ trafficking and weapons trading really require a person having a black heart.

Religion and culture keeps us from falling that low, but also from som serious money...
Good answer... Every dollar aint a good dollar!

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP

I wish that were true but 1991 proved otherwise.
:kendrickcry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending