Why don't some of you guys get it?

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
This is pre-co19 and one recent experience.

I like to talk and meet knew people. I enjoy, spending my time with others. I've learn that most of my happiness comes relationship a have and my time spent with with my family, friends and all the people around me. I want them to be as happy as they make me feel.

As I said I like to meet new people especially if they are Somali people.

I don't bother with Somali Women outside of my social circle. The time I do put in to befriend Somali women. Is if she my friend sister, wife, cousin and so on

But here the things, on Very rare occasions I might people in to this Abdi.

If your the Abdi is that from the ghetto, who works retail, never bother getting education past second school (I think it highschool for you north Americans) , who can't dress well to save his life and talk like a roadmam in his 20s you can be as nice, interesting persons and have so many fascinating story to tell. I'll still be nice to your and give you a great time if I'm feeling good that day

Put your words are all great but the way you talk, behaviour, dress and so on will give away your true Identity.

You guys have proven over age over again, that your some of the shadiest and scheming people you can ever meet. Especially the Guys that have no intention of improving their lives and want to stay in the ghetto trash they were born.

I've been asking since I've joined this site. Why does the ghetto produce so much trash in are community?

Why don't Ghetto degenerate stay with each other?

I'm not talk about all of you. You know who you are

Hue_Man

(Alkebulan mother of mankind)
You've seen the poverty map and all the people thst live there? Those people

They go to third-rate institutions, live uncivilized lifestyles and doing all the crimes

I would love to live an uncivilised life and do a bit of crime but I don’t want to go prison sxb.
Don’t hate on ghetto people cus that’s all what they know rather you should ask God to help them.

greyhound stone

The Boss💎
VIP
I agree as well. I don't like ghetto people. Who accepts the hand there given in life. People who can't think past the block. Imagination and vision takes you a long way. Most people accept there poverty stricken lifestyle and grow comfortable.but there's a small minority of people who's destiny is to achieve greatness and see beyond their toxic and unstable environment. I'd say those people who make it out with discipline, rescillance and vision happen to be interesting and inspiring individuals who you can learn a thing or two from.

Djokovic

Somali Arab
This is pre-co19 and one recent experience.

I like to talk and meet knew people. I enjoy, spending my time with others. I've learn that most of my happiness comes relationship a have and my time spent with with my family, friends and all the people around me. I want them to be as happy as they make me feel.

As I said I like to meet new people especially if they are Somali people.

I don't bother with Somali Women outside of my social circle. The time I do put in to befriend Somali women. Is if she my friend sister, wife, cousin and so on

But here the things, on Very rare occasions I might people in to this Abdi.

If your the Abdi is that from the ghetto, who works retail, never bother getting education past second school (I think it highschool for you north Americans) , who can't dress well to save his life and talk like a roadmam in his 20s you can be as nice, interesting persons and have so many fascinating story to tell. I'll still be nice to your and give you a great time if I'm feeling good that day

Put your words are all great but the way you talk, behaviour, dress and so on will give away your true Identity.

You guys have proven over age over again, that your some of the shadiest and scheming people you can ever meet. Especially the Guys that have no intention of improving their lives and want to stay in the ghetto trash they were born.

I've been asking since I've joined this site. Why does the ghetto produce so much trash in are community?

Why don't Ghetto degenerate stay with each other?

I'm not talk about all of you. You know who you are
I’m a millionaire and i still live in the ghetto
A nigga like you would get bullied in Somalia they don’t tolerate no soft ass niggas over there

I’m a millionaire and i still live in the ghetto

giphy.gif

I never know when your joking or not :mjlol:

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Just learn to understand them. Most of the time ghetto people is just products of their environment.

I may dislike a lotta ghetto shit, but I understand the motives and the reasoning behind that type of behaviour.

If you take your time learning Non-Violent Communication and do some boxing or muay Thai, it might humble you and make you more relatable in the ghetto or anywhere for that matter.

Right now, you talk like you're a lick or something

dr.leorio

death\emitter
You sound soft. My little nephews could break you with their words alone. Yeah, I was born in the ghetto but that didn't stop me from being the man I am today. Stop generalizing people and get your head outta your ass. The world isn't always black and white. And at least use good grammar if you're going to shit on the majority of Somali people you weirdo.