Why don't Somalis have a spiritual leader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our last spiritual leader was Sayyid Mohammed Abdullah Xassan, leader of the Dervish State. He united the warring Somali tribes under the banner of Islam and led their combined forces against the invading colonial powers. Thanks to him, Somalia, along with Ethiopia, was the last African country standing in the early 20th century.

May God grant him eternal happiness in the Garden of Paradise, ameen.

are you kidding?

Vision

If its on mainstream media, don't believe it
Rasulullah is our spiritual leader. Haven’t you heard of the phrase Soomaali Maxamad before?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
We dont want to the poor God fearing man to be corrupted with power, and start buying armani suits and flying private jets like the abgaal wadaad chief.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
are you kidding?
Stop ruining my thread weirdo only legit modern spiritual leader was Sayidka. What a brainless sheep just copy and pasting a list you don't even know what it's about.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
But why is there not a spiritual figure for all Somalis. Spiritual figures are strong and know how to gain support. Unlike these politicians.

Stop ruining my thread weirdo only legit modern spiritual leader was Sayidka. What a brainless sheep just copy and pasting a list you don't even know what it's about.
Whats your problem?if you have an issue with what i posted just dont reply,no need to be moody
That is history we had accomplished religious leaders people that didnt know now know,so what if i copied and pasted a list,what makes you think i dnt know what it s about f*ck you and your thread,if you dont what me in your thread dnt reply i will never post anything in your threads again

A_A

Islamic Fanfiction Writer
are you kidding?
Can you list some sources?

Our last spiritual leader was Sayyid Mohammed Abdullah Xassan, leader of the Dervish State. He united the warring Somali tribes under the banner of Islam and led their combined forces against the invading colonial powers. Thanks to him, Somalia, along with Ethiopia, was the last African country standing in the early 20th century.

May God grant him eternal happiness in the Garden of Paradise, ameen.
Imagine if the plane was never invented.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts