Why don't Somali guys grow out their hair?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somali men used to grow their hair out, and butter it, a few generations ago just like Afars do, but why did they stop doing that
It looks amazing:banderas: Y'all have some great hair, why do you cut it?
Somali guys with curly or afro hair look 10x better IMO
View attachment 50708 View attachment 50709

View attachment 50707
View attachment 50710
View attachment 50711 View attachment 50714 View attachment 50718 View attachment 50719
My hair right now is a traditional Somali Afro. 4C Timo Madow and proud.

For some reason Somali parents, in the West especially, have a great aversion to their kids growing out their hair

It’s cause Somalis hate their hair texture. Notice how quick they are to bash ppl embracing their curly hair but when it’s straightening it’s m’A tiimo hindi headass

For folks who claim we have “good” hair we sure have an aversion to our curly hair. Girls with heat damage curls like to pass it off as “wavy hair” and guys keep their hair short to avoid growing out a ‘fro

It’s cause Somalis hate their hair texture. Notice how quick they are to bash ppl embracing their curly hair but when it’s straightening it’s m’A tiimo hindi headass

For folks who claim we have “good” hair we sure have an aversion to our curly hair.
I don't know about you lots but I always grow my hair I haven't cut my hair for 5 months now last year I kept my hair for a whole year straight. It's just our Dads force us to get hair cuts none of us hate our hair texture

I don't know about you lots but I always grow my hair I haven't cut my hair for 5 months now last year I kept my hair for a whole year straight. It's just our Dads force us to get hair cuts none of us hate our hair texture

Yeah, I meant the generations older then us. Some have the audacity to say that long hair is haram as if all the former prophets didn’t have long hair lmao

Yeah, I meant the generations older then us. Some have the audacity to say that long hair is haram as if all the former prophets didn’t have long hair lmao
Yeah my dad always says that its haraam and when i use the sunnah argument he says the prophets hair is straight yours is African kkk these older generation need to love there selves :cryinglaughsmiley:talk about selfhater :cryinglaughsmiley:

They want you to keep your hair s hort and straight so you look less Somali and more Arab thats their desired look. Fucking Somalis are embarrassing you follow Muhammad SAW teachings not his culture #CRINGE:vqbuyv0:
Lmaoo it's so cringe. I've seen Arabs with more "African" hair than you but they'd be accepted bc they're Arab smh. So sad they've been brainwashed.

MariaMaria

Education, Peace and Prosperity
I worked in a store once where a Somali guy grew his hair long and tried to put it in a man bun but it was chinky hair and you could see that he used relaxer to make it straight

It was a mess :cryinglaughsmiley:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
This is not true.

I notice the hard hair men cut their hair every few weeks but their own siblings don't cut their hair for years. The parents don't allow the timo jileec kids cut their hair while abuse their timo adeeg kids into cutting their hair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending