why don't people in Somalia eat chicken.

when i lived in Somalia, all the meat i ate was either camel or goat meat (no cow because there is not as healthy as other countries) but when i left Somalia and there wasn't a camel meat which i usually ate when i was in Somalia, i had to eat chicken meat everyday (don't like cow meat) instead of camel meat. now i like the chicken but didn't back then in Somalia.
chicken is sold in Somalia but not many people eat. don't know why.
i think diversifying our meat consumption is great.

Muzaffer

๐•ฎ๐–”๐–’๐–—๐–†๐–‰๐–Š ๐•ฒ๐–Š๐–“๐–Š๐–—๐–†๐–‘
when i lived in Somalia, all the meat i ate was either camel or goat meat (no cow because there is not as healthy as other countries) but when i left Somalia and there wasn't a camel meat which i usually ate when i was in Somalia, i had to eat chicken meat everyday instead of camel meat. now i like the chicken but didn't back then in Somalia.
chicken is sold in Somalia but people don't eat. don't know why.
you know what is weirder, that we Somalis have the longest coast of Africa and we don't eat fish as much as we eat meat

you know what is weirder, that we Somalis have the longest coast of Africa and we don't eat fish as much as we eat meat
a lot of people i know don't like fish and me also because people complain the taste and i also do. also still the Somalis where i live don't like here either. so the hatred for fish is borderless for Somalis.

a lot of people i know don't like fish and me also because people complain the taste and i also do. also still the Somalis where i live don't like here either. so the hatred for fish is borderless for Somalis.
I personally don't mind fish I kind of like it tbh but I prefer meat most of the time

It's a combination of ignorance and kibir, most of them don't know how to prepare or cook these dishes the right way .
Imagine looking down on seafood , no wonder we suffer from famines every few years . We have the longest coastline in continental Africa what a waste.
maxresdefault.jpg

%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%86%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A.jpg

:lawd:

It's a combination of ignorance and kibir, most of them don't know how to prepare or cook these dishes the right way .
Imagine looking down on seafood , no wonder we suffer from famines every few years . We have the longest coastline in continental Africa what a waste.
maxresdefault.jpg

%D8%B7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D9%82%D8%A9-%D8%B9%D9%85%D9%84-%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%83-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%83%D9%86%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D9%82%D9%84%D9%8A.jpg

:lawd:
Nicely cooked fish......

giphy.gif

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
We do eat fish in Djibouti as our daily meals, and many of our parents worked as fishermen.

It's the other Lamagoodles, beyond Zeila (rightfully a Djiboutian territory = Isaaqs niggas stole it from us kkk).

My first time hearing that Somalians didn't eat fish, I couldn't understand them: they have one of the richest oceans on Earth, yet they'd rather camel's meat than real and tasty fish meat.

Niggas
:mjlol::childplease::childplease:

I like chicken, but I donโ€™t love it. Americans love fried chicken. Itโ€™s a popular stereotype for all blacks or Africans to love chicken. Moroccan chicken is best.

My caadan friends says weโ€™re crazy because chicken is the best. Lol. Seriously, white people eat chicken as much as blacks.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
I heard pre-war, the coastal minorities were the only ones that ate fish and were bullied for doing so. Too bad Somalia has one of the lowest fish consumption rates in the world today because its very tasty