Why don't older people have a lot of friends?

Status
Not open for further replies.

World

VIP
You know, people above 25?

Life must be very depressing for you guys. You grew up without social media, or Facebook. The internet was shit for you guys.

How do you even meet girls? At the pub or something? :russ:

I feel sorry for anyone born before 1995.

1995-2000 is basically the GOAT generation.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
Atleast we used to play outside with our friends. The only time you speak to your friends is on the mic playing Fortnite.

World

VIP
Atleast we used to play outside with our friends. The only time you speak to your friends is on the mic playing Fortnite.
You guys had to send e-mails to each other when there was a motive, or send a letter lol. Social media just adds more value to life. How could you even live without BBM, SC, Gram?

World

VIP
Facebook has been around since 2005.
facebook-profile-2005-original.jpg

You know, people above 25?

Life must be very depressing for you guys. You grew up without social media, or Facebook. The internet was shit for you guys.

How do you even meet girls? At the pub or something? :russ:

I feel sorry for anyone born before 1995.

1995-2000 is basically the GOAT generation.

We would go outside and play and not kill ourselves because of a mean comment.

Our most stupid moments were not caught on film for the world to see, and privacy was treasured.

I do not envy this new generation your life is on display for everyone to judge and needing to compare to others.

Apollo

VIP
Spoken like someone that hasn't experienced social media culture. :manny:

I've been on it since the start. Stuff like MySpace and shit existed before it and there were many local versions in each country before Facebook took over.

The current Social Media is not that special. It existed in different forms since 2000s.

World

VIP
I've been on it since the start. Stuff like MySpace and shit existed before it and there were many local versions in each country before Facebook took over.

The current Social Media is not that special. It existed in different forms since 2000s.
2010 until present. Before that, it didn't count.

Apollo

VIP
And people can say the same about you, if you reach 50 and there's more advanced technology. Go humble yourself.

Since the 1970s not much has changed in the West.

The change from 1900 to 1970 was more impressive than from 1970s to today.

Where are my flying cars!

World

VIP
It only became slightly more flashy and faster, but functionally the same.. you could still message your cousin in Australia within seconds. The 2000s was not the Neolithic Era.
You guys experienced the beta stage of social media and not the real finished product. Flashy and faster is an understatement.

Apollo

VIP
You guys experienced the beta stage of social media and not the real finished product. Flashy and faster is an understatement.

Wall-E dystopia will be the final form of social media.

980x.jpg

And maybe a bit like Black Mirror:

przyszlosc-jest-tutaj-i-przeraza-chiny-wprowadza-program-oceny-obywateli-zdj-zskrin-z-serialu-black-mirror.jpeg

1-1zl4ibemrkmslkwpwtdtya-1521027307.jpeg

Wardheere

Qolana Janno qolana naar
You guys had to send e-mails to each other when there was a motive, or send a letter lol. Social media just adds more value to life. How could you even live without BBM, SC, Gram?
Life used to be more fan when there was no cell phones.

The girl you like you will wait for her where you know she will pass to ralk to her.

More time we used to spend outside playing soccer.

If i want to visit relatives or friends i show up un expected.

That fear of the unknown was interesting.

As much as I like modern day tech, friendships in highschool were better because smartphones werent around then, conversations were more engrossing imo. Now in large gatherings people act unnterested and on there phones.. Meh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts