Why don't men take care of their lips!?

Apollo

VIP
I'm not really sure which gender to collapse into tbh.

I wanted to act as a male at first but tbh there was no way I was going fit with the toxic masculinity in here so I changed my mind and switched to a female persona.

I don't mind if you think I'm a man though because it's my own fault that this is happening.

Do you know it is a bannable offence to lie about your gender? Guys who pretended to be women have been banned over this. First time I am seeing a woman pretending to be a man on here.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I'm not really sure which gender to collapse into tbh.

I wanted to act as a male at first but tbh there was no way I was going fit with the toxic masculinity in here so I changed my mind and switched to a female persona.

I don't mind if you think I'm a man though because it's my own fault that this is happening.
yeah bro, the longer you stay on the internet the less you care about people's true identity. I use to love cracking down on gender benders and stuff, but now I don't care man. If I have a suspicion somone isn't who they say they are, I just ignore it. I don't got the time of day to argue with them over some nonsense.

Just play along and keep it moving,

Do you know it is a bannable offence to lie about your gender? Guys who pretended to be women have been banned over this. First time I am seeing a woman pretending to be a man on here.
it would make sense for a woman to pretend to be a male so her opinions aren’t dismissed also to avoid unwanted advances

Wow I really dug myself a hole.

Now I'm either going to get banned or be known as a guy that was pretending to be a girl but is actually a girl.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
Prove to me that you are a woman over DM.
tenor.gif

I once went for coffee with a Somali dude I'd been introduced to a few months before as a professional contact. Halfway through the convo, he whips out a lip-balm and continues to apply it on his obviously-not chapped lips. In an effing busy coffee shop.

I was so grossed out for some reason. My mind was thinking, why not do this shid at home or in the bathroom or something, why here of all places?

I felt it was so un-Somali male...

He was literally carrying the damn thing in his pocket.

Trending