Why don't Isaaqs become president?

Status
Not open for further replies.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
Since 1988 somalilanders have been crying for independence. Pellucidly that will never transpire. If Isaaqs were keenly intellective they would utilize their irirsm card to become president of Somalia and control the federal regime. And I cerebrate if an Isaaq becomes president then qabilism will genuinely end. We require SomaliWeyne asap. We can't let Ethiopia and Kenya colonize us. It's comical how many single clans have great history. Like Ajuraan, Majerteen sulnate, Hiraab Inmate etc. Imagine if we Cumulated. We would be sick.

kursiga.jpg
isaaq is still weeping and too emotional to play ciyarta kursiga with the walaweyn :ileycry:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Cuqdad ridden Laangaabs are too emotional to be trusted with the presidency.

Cumar

Ilaahay Gargaaryeey Gabiley Qurux Badanaa
VIP
If the SFG were smart they would nominate a darkhorse Isaaq unionist candidate as President as a way to counter Somaliland and the seccesonist movement.

EmperorHeir

Gadabuursi ha nool
If the SFG were smart they would nominate a darkhorse Isaaq unionist candidate as President as a way to counter Somaliland and the seccesonist movement.
It's sad the federal government see isaaqs as langaab and victims. Daroods are wild, I don't think they will ever want an Isaaq president. I'm here thinking the 1988 incident made Daroods have darood guilt but yet they still want to kill you all. Isaaqs need to stop acting like victims like blm it's so embarrassing!

Their cuqdad prevents them from functioning as normal people. The rest of us have some cuqdad but we can control it. Isaaqs sneer the moment you say youre darood and a lot seem to be obsessed with us. Lol im deffo not giving anything to them. They arent to be trusted. Its a conflict of interest sxb.

And anyways i thought you were an isaaq sheegato and have been outted:ayaanswag: why you obsessed with isaaqs fam.....its kinda weird ngl....

Cumar

VIP
Their cuqdad prevents them from functioning as normal people. The rest of us have some cuqdad but we can control it. Isaaqs sneer the moment you say youre darood and a lot seem to be obsessed with us. Lol im deffo not giving anything to them. They arent to be trusted. Its a conflict of interest sxb.

Notwithstanding your claim that Isaaqs hold more cuqdad then other Somalis (which I disagree with), what is preferable?

The person who is open about disliking you, or the one who acts like your friend in public and works against you in private?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
And anyways i thought you were an isaaq sheegato and have been outted:ayaanswag: why you obsessed with isaaqs fam.....its kinda weird ngl....
He's a sheegad probably isaaq himself, its obvious cuz hes wearing his nigis too tight "gadabursi" yeah right.

Notwithstanding your claim that Isaaqs hold more cuqdad then other Somalis (which I disagree with), what is preferable?

The person who is open about disliking you, or the one who acts like your friend in public and works against you in private?
Who said anything about being two faced? :childplease: im saying the rest of us even if we have cuqdad can overlook it for a shared goal. No one said anything about working against you....

Cumar

VIP
Who said anything about being two faced? :childplease: im saying the rest of us even if we have cuqdad can overlook it for a shared goal. No one said anything about working against you....

You said you can't trust them and I took that to mean they would undermine the government/state. The shared operative goal being to work in best interests of the nation in this instance.

Isaaq Presidency:mjlaugh:

Actually lol to allot qabiils who think the presidency will come there way
Somalia gets lead by those who fight for her :yousmart:

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Perfectly summarised

You said you can't trust them and I took that to mean they would undermine the government/state. The shared operative goal being to work in best interests of the nation in this instance.
The rest of us dont let cuqdad get in the way of our lives. Is my main point. Probability of us working overtime to work against isaaq is lower than if the roles were reversed. We dont care as much about yall. Sorry :manny:

Cumar

VIP
The rest of us dont let cuqdad get in the way of our lives. Is my main point. Probability of us working overtime to work against isaaq is lower than if the roles were reversed. We dont care as much about yall. Sorry :manny:

You must have met some militant Isaaqs to feel that way. The majority aren't like what you describe at all.

It is fun to talk about politics and clan bash but at the end of the day your tribe won't pay your bills, feed your family or take you to jannah. I'd reckon very few folks make that a priority in their lives. I'm not trying to convince you though, you are entitled to believe what you like and you kept it civil so kudos for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending