Why dont habesha or oromo have timo jilic hair?

Why dont they have it and instead have woolish kinkeish hair, When they are cushites and even have 20 procent more additional west eurasian dna, Their omotic ancestry cant be on that level saxiib walahay?

Our natufian ancestors most have ardent and strong dna, I have a swedish friend, His 75 procent white but has black grandmother, This nigga looks like a pale bantu with Madow hair and big nose but very white skin

Our natufian ancestors most have ardent and strong dna, I have a swedish friend, His 75 procent white but has black grandmother, This nigga looks like a pale bantu with madow hair and big nose but very white skin
Bantu genes are dominant Somalis are more North African than natufian or Eurasian

That’s something that I’ve always wondered. A lot of habasha have hair kinkier than even other Africans, they have hair similar to South Africans.

Only a minority have hair like Somalis but Oromos aren’t as kinky. Afar and Sudanis are the only people with hair like us.

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
I saw a group of xabeshis the other day, all had kinky hair like the Weeknd. I’ve never seen a Somali with 4c hair but it’s common among Ethiopians for some reason.

The only forum where you'll see people talking about hair so goddamn much. God knows why most Somalis have looser curl patterns than Xabashis... Some red headed Irish chicks have curly hair than me! Do I sit and ponder why for eternity?? NO. Hair is weird. Like someone mentioned above, some AAs can be 40% white but still have kinky ass hair.

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
The only forum where you'll see people talking about hair so goddamn much. God knows why most Somalis have looser curl patterns than Xabashis... Some red headed Irish chicks have curly hair than me! Do I sit and ponder why for eternity?? NO. Hair is weird. Like someone mentioned above, some AAs can be 40% white but still have kinky ass hair.
It gets cringe after a while.

Sorry saxiib, But hair is a important part of our new somali identity, Since it differentiates us from bantus who are the other blacks

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Sorry saxiib, But hair is a important part of our new somali identity, Since it differentiates us from bantus who are the other blacks

No matter the hair texture of a Somali I have never confused them for another group. :manny: They are easily distinguishable.