why don’t ethnic people know their birthday?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP

genuine question. is it bc birthdays are haram or bc of the war? i don’t get it bc it’s something so easy to remember. do any of yall not know your birthday?

I think it's due to war. People have bigger problems than remembering their birthdays.
Poor country, Yemen was one of the most beautiful Arab nation !

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I always thought it was because it's easier to come the west if you don't know ur bday as birthdays are associated with well-to-do families in developing countries thus are less likely to be approved, at-least back in the days. :)

I always thought it was because it's easier to come the west if you don't know ur bday as birthdays are associated with well-to-do families in developing countries thus are less likely to be approved, at-least back in the days. :)
interesting, do you mean celebrating your birthday or knowing it

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
interesting, do you mean celebrating your birthday or knowing it

Both, the more elite and educated families were, the more likely their birth dates were documented compared to poorer families that didn't value the concept of keeping dates with special events. It's something small but significant in the long interview process of getting approved to immigrate to the west. :)

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

genuine question. is it bc birthdays are haram or bc of the war? i don’t get it bc it’s something so easy to remember. do any of yall not know your birthday?

because they were never told they matter. They are important. They were cattle in the abys :(

How sweet! No one knows their age not even them. So they can stay 18 until they’re 25 and then stay 25 until they’re 40 etc lol

Funny story, my mom gave herself a fake birthday when she left somalia and years laters i was actually born on that fake birthday she gave herself lol

Trending

Latest posts