why doesnt alshabaab fully attack ethiopia instead

Pondering Anthony Anderson GIF by BET

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They are made of soldiers from Christian countries like Uganda who come to Somalia, a muslim country, and kill people in the name of Islam.
Arabs have also been claiming that Isis was a Isreali psyop.

Its pretty obvious that Al shabab only exists because of foreigners. They get weapons but somalia has an embargo and cannot import it's own weapons.
How can Al shabab import weapons but the somali government can't??

The reason why they don't attack those region Ethiopia Kenya or even Uganda(christian countries) they kno if they f*ck around they'll find out in a matter of a week but Somali they like to bully them cos they kno deep down is their brother (government) and they won't attack them back like those christian countries who don't give damn if they Somali or al shabab they take them out one by one if they try f*ck with their country plus those Somalis living in those christian will suffer too if al shabab try to bomb those region so that's y plus who knows some outsiders don't want Somali united so the feed al shabab to do their dirty work even some Somali people don't want Somali to progress cos it benefits their pockets so there is the clue

They have tried to attack Ethiopia (DDS) but because of the way the locals + government forces worked together they couldnt penetrate the region and survive there.

Forget neighbouring countries Al shabaab can't even penetrate states In Somalia like Puntland + Somaliland. It shows that Shabaab are taking advantage of lack of Government in the south as well as division between the different clans.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
They have tried to attack Ethiopia (DDS) but because of the way the locals + government forces worked together they couldnt penetrate the region and survive there.

Forget neighbouring countries Al shabaab can't even penetrate states In Somalia like Puntland + Somaliland. It shows that Shabaab are taking advantage of lack of Government in the south as well as division between the different clans.
90% of Somalia's problems can be fixed by simply having a strong goverment. Every problem I see about Somalia I think how we can fix it and the answer is always having a strong centralised state. So sad how somalis suffer so much for something that can be fixed so easily if these leaders sat together, made a constitution and created a unified government to run the country. But these clan leaders are petty and don't want that.

90% of Somalia's problems can be fixed by simply having a strong goverment. Every problem I see about Somalia I think how we can fix it and the answer is always having a strong centralised state. So sad how somalis suffer so much for something that can be fixed so easily if these leaders sat together, made a constitution and created a unified government to run the country. But these clan leaders are petty and don't want that.
I think it comes from lack of trust. Ever since 91 and kacaan government Somalis don't have the trust to build a centralised government together. We first need to focus on rebuilding that trust then after that our problems willbe solved.

It easier to build strong federal states than a whole government for example if the people of Hirshabelle or Jubbaland building a strong governement and fighting alshabaab would be much easiar than some president sitting in Mogadishu.

Trending

Latest posts