Why doesn’t this forum work for the betterment of Somalia?

:dwill: Our politicians genuinely won’t do nothing to change Somalia, so why not we? This forum doesn’t always have to be about dating and culture stuff. We can become an interest group

Dating?! TF?!:williamswtf::kodaksmiley::wtfguccimane::gucciwhat:
IMG_1378.jpeg
IMG_1377.jpeg
IMG_1376.jpeg
:russ:

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
There are genuine people on this forum, but then there are people with the ill intentions Consisting of Exmuslims and outright trolls. They make some outrageous baitious titles to lead the genuine users astray and in confusion and doubt. Luckily, I am immune to this tactic. If you see the way they type, most of them dont even reference themselves as somali.

I joined this forum to learn more about somalia, to figure things out and just hope for the betterment of somalia, and the majority of us are like this. Just a few ill people with a loud voices.

:damedamn: That’s true, but our leaders are genuinely dog shit. It’s in all our interests for Somalia to not continue as failed state.
we won’t see the leader we want anytime soon

A united Somalia never existed btw each Qabil should focus on their dhul don’t come for me with this take :whew:

There are genuine people on this forum, but then there are people with the ill intentions Consisting of Exmuslims and outright trolls. They make some outrageous baitious titles to lead the genuine users astray and in confusion and doubt. Luckily, I am immune to this tactic. If you see the way they type, most of them dont even reference themselves as somali.

I joined this forum to learn more about somalia, to figure things out and just hope for the betterment of somalia, and the majority of us are like this. Just a few ill people with a loud voices.
Lmaoo the shade
Nene Leakes Reading GIF

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
Why would I want to leave the luxury western life style provides for me and my family? I'm living better then any king in human history. Why settle for less?

Kisame

Plotting world domination

"ill intentions Consisting of Exmuslims"

All I've done on here is diss coons, divestors, and told niggas to start dating to help combat our incel issue.

@Yami is cool AF. @Ozymandias just horny posts.

Yami

4th Emir of the Akh Right Movement

Baitious tittles? Who’s people make threads asking us what our beliefs is, we answer and then they get pressed.

Show me ONE TIME I’ve ever made an thread baiting Muslims to gaalnimo :mjlol:

Blame yourselves for having your brothers and sisters led astray thanks to threads y’all made. :idontlike:

Daydreamer

teetering in-between realities

I'll be honest, the only ex-muslim that's annoyed me is @Laiis, @Yami is pretty normal, @Kisame just gives dating advice and roasts coons, @Ozymandias just shukansis xalimos on this site and is plagued by kacsi and i didn't even know @Ajansjana was ex-muslim, she just made fun of Ethiopians most of the time.

Last edited:
Maybe we can form a secret society that is pro Somali and advocates for Somali causes, it can be called the Somali defence league

Trending

Latest posts