why does uk somali guys take pictures....

7-DBA861-F-BB30-4499-B962-CD046-A68912-E.png

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
Why are you criticizing a specific group for a ubiquitous universal gesture?

Gonna call them out for breathing next?

knife can be 10 times more lethal than a gun fool loooooool, and who told you reer uk don’t roll with guns lool?
niggas stab bro guns are easy few shots and the guy is gone and yes little ciyaal UK barely has guns since its illegal :chrisfreshhah:

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
***** niggas stab bro guns are easy few shots and the guy is gone and yes little ciyaal UK barely has guns since its illegal :chrisfreshhah:

Nigga who cares whether it is illegal or not? Niggas still rolling with guns, last week 6 victims with gun shots wounds in 24 hours one with a MAC-10. Suns out guns out. Niggas still rollling with guns round here

For your information one stab wound that hits a major vessel your gone aswell. :pachah1:

Nigga who cares whether it is illegal or not? Niggas still rolling with guns, last week 6 victims with gun shots wounds in 24 hours one with a MAC-10. Suns out guns out. Niggas still rollling with guns round here

For your information one stab wound that hits a major vessel your gone aswell. :pachah1:
You UK dudes r onto something. I'd rather get shot than get stabbed

I'm beginning to respect yall gangster.

Allah last week kulaha ciyaal UK yesterday niggas were getting popped out here in Canada.

1596806311332.png

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
You UK dudes r onto something. I'd rather get shot than get stabbed

I'm beginning to respect yall gangster.

Dont respect a gangster abti, I got stabbed once in my leg years ago. I didn’t feel Nothing till the fight was over and I was on my way home. Knives can be very lethal man dangerous shit

Dont respect a gangster abti, I got stabbed once in my leg years ago. I didn’t feel Nothing till the fight was over and I was on my way home. Knives can be very lethal man dangerous shit
Miskeen is your leg functioning alright?

Trending

Latest posts