Why does this only happen in Hargeisa?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jugjugwacwac and merka got it right.

But lawl jigjigayar isn't is bad as other areas. Don't forget that the new houses are claiming to also be part of jjy though it should be called something else.

I met a girl who was visiting from Holland told me she was in jjy but turned out to be badacas and it ended up being a marfish place.... I'm going to have to extrapolate that many of these "bad" stories are from folks who think anything between Guled strip and Salahadiin is one neighborhood.

In my years in hargeisa I've never seen anyone drunk or other foolery etc except dhaqan qurbo lol and they lived in cidacadha (however its spelled) and Hargeisa east. #jussayin

IMG_4813.jpg

Welcome back @Gambar

Yeah, but there is a cultural divide in Hargeisa. It's where the huuno culture of the northwest meets the hawd culture of the south. Arabsiyo is Northwest of Hargeisa. Place like Arabsiyo, Gabiley, Boorama, Jigjiga, Zeylac and all the way up to Djibouti are part of the huuno culture. This includes the Sacad Muuse, Gadabuursi, Ciise, and the small Daarood clans around Jigjiga like the Bartire and Abaskuul.

South of Hargeisa you get the Hawd culture. Places like Salaxlay, Baligubadle, Daroor, Gaashaamo, Dannood and Buuhoodle. These are the Ciidagale, Arap and sections of the Habar Yoonis, Dhulbahante, Ogaadeen and Habar Jeclo.

I've only seen these type of marriages in the huuno zones.
You're right :browtf:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jugjugwacwac and merka got it right.

But lawl jigjigayar isn't is bad as other areas. Don't forget that the new houses are claiming to also be part of jjy though it should be called something else.

I met a girl who was visiting from Holland told me she was in jjy but turned out to be badacas and it ended up being a marfish place.... I'm going to have to extrapolate that many of these "bad" stories are from folks who think anything between Guled strip and Salahadiin is one neighborhood.

In my years in hargeisa I've never seen anyone drunk or other foolery etc except dhaqan qurbo lol and they lived in cidacadha (however its spelled) and Hargeisa east. #jussayin
Idaacada where the radio station is at right? Lol yea that place is filled with young men hanging out at weird spots & bringing knives to fight. The cops always showed up, shot some fire at the sky then ran away. Good times :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending