Why does somaliland constantly jail journalists

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Uh ok but doesn't the government pay tax to AS to not bomb them?
Somaliland pays tax to AS not the FGS or other regional governments (except Madoobe maybe). But businesses in Mogadishu forcefully pay taxes otherwise AS will bomb their shops and reduce them to rubble.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Somaliland pays tax to AS not the FGS or other regional governments (except Madoobe maybe). But businesses in Mogadishu forcefully pay taxes otherwise AS will bomb their shops and reduce them to rubble.
Why would SL do that?:faysalwtf::mugshotman: they have blood on their hands!

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
I won’t let gooo
I won’t let gooooo
I won’t let goooooooooooo
I won’t let go

you could bury me with her,
And if she die before me
Kill me and carry me with her
Now if I die before lil shorty dyin a widow

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Why would SL do that?:faysalwtf::mugshotman: they have blood on their hands!
Seems like you're new in Somali Politics. Explosions never happen in SL... Ask yourself this concerning question:
How come there are no explosions in SL when even fully developed powerful Western governments suffer explosions and terrorist attacks on yearly basis?!! There are multitudes of reports demonstrating SL's involvement in southern operations of AS.

Daacad90

Aspiring Buraanbur Artist.
Seems you're new in Somali Politics. Explosions never happen in SL... Ask yourself this concerning question:
How come there are no explosions in SL when even fully developed powerful Western governments suffer explosions and terrorist attacks on yearly basis?!! There are multitudes of reports demonstrating SL's involvement in AS's southern operations.
Yaab ama kak! I no longer support SL then I thought they were masakeen.:mahubowtf::farmajoyaab:

Karim

HALYEEY
VIP
Yaab ama kak! I no longer support SL then I thought they were masakeen.:mahubowtf::farmajoyaab:
Previous and founder of AS was Godane (Isaaq, Arap)... Current AS leader is Ahmed Diriye (Baajamaal, close friend of Godane). Plenty of suicide car bombs in Mogadishu had SL license plates too. It's no secret that SL not just pays taxes but funds AS operations in the south. Huge governments like Kenya with billions worth of military equipments struggle with AS attacks on weekly basis but SL doesn't!!!

Previous and founder of AS was Godane (Isaaq, Arap)... Current AS leader is Ahmed Diriye (Baajamaal, close friend of Godane). Plenty of suicide car bombs in Mogadishu had SL license plates too. It's no secret that SL not just pays taxes but funds AS operations in the south. Huge governments like Kenya with billions worth of military equipments struggle with AS attacks on weekly basis but SL doesn't!!!

I have heard that plenty of times but am not sure if it is mere speculation though it would certaintly make sense.

I have heard that plenty of times but am not sure if it is mere speculation though it would certaintly make sense.

After saying there are multitudes of reports implicating SL he brings his proof which is a tweet of a Somaliland licence plate found after a car bomb. He's not that bright like the guy that tweeted this:pachah1:

Screenshot_20200219-000224_Twitter.jpg

Ras

It's all so tiresome
VIP
Same reason Singapore does.

Harmonious societies don't come out thin air. You need to iron out the wrinkles sometimes.

If it is the utopia they say it is why constantly jail journalists?

It's a pariah state and it's not just journalists that get the gulag treatment but anyone really

Just remember

- don't wear blue tracksuits
- don't call Muuse a local
- No mirqaan jibis on FB or twitter

If you fail run to Xamar ASAP :icon lol:

Trending

Latest posts