Why does Somaliland beg for recognition?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
As many of you know Somaliland dont got anything to do with xamar nor Mogadishu

But One thing I never understood is Why not ignore Mogadishu and put all focus on Developing the country everyday you hear Farmaajo said this Somalia says this about Somaliland and than SL retaliates and talks about the crap that goes on in Mogadishu its all irrelevant

Honestly in my opinion only reason Somaliland begs for recognition is to get foreign aid and fill their pockets there is 0 accountability and anybody can be above the law as long as they pay or got the right Contacts its all just absurd that people are so gullible and Believe SL will get recognition when it really doesnt have a valid reason

None of these politicians are willing to Invest the Money of the country that they should be doing to begin withinstead they waiting for the jackpot to get recognition

Hargeisa and many cities in that region could do with a lot of work Like most somali cities, they desperately need proper planning yet unlike the South we have had 30 years to plan it out It even got bombed out meaning we had the opportunity to build it properly yet we havent the only ones I applaud to are the businessmen who invest and build stuff unlike the useless government

These politicians the the government dont realize nobody cares whether youre recognised or not they will do business with you. Its a bit embarassing to be honest. Almost 30 years of stability and absolutely no infrastructure or serious development agenda. Noone recognises taiwan yet they just get on with it and dont give a shit. People even recognise their passports

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Somaliland is a 'fake' peace, it's built on 'somalia boogeyman' once that's gone, they will slaughter each other dee, isaaq hate each other deep down and if they didn't, it wouldn't need to care about mogadishu and as you said would get on with it, the problem is IT CANT hold the people together without 'mogadishu' hatred uniting them cuz it surely isn't isaaq love holding them together and they know it.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
The only clan I have found that have genuine love for each other is Abgaal, even if they disagree politically, they will never fight each other. You can find a hardcore abgaal who is PL lover like Geedi sitting with an abgaal who is HG lover like Hassan sheikh. They will never kill each other though for anything even politics. And they don't unite themselves on hatred for other clans. It's the only genuine peaceful clan I have observed that is unshakeable. You would think north mogadishu is another 'world' compared to the rest of mogadishu since 91 untill today.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Jecelka ka dhaxayo abgaal wa mid dhab ah weeye ma aha siyasad way ku kala feker duwan yihin siyasadu, ma aha mid 'darod' ku saabsn ama 'habar gedir' neceb, ma aha mid ku saabsan somali neceb sida isaaq, waa mid dhab ah oo qarniyaal soo jiitamaysay illa dagaaladi dhaceen sidas bay ahayeen. Lama haayo hal mayd kamid ah nimankasi except dagaalki afarti bilood oo runti ay uu dagalamayeen in la jojjiyo xasuuqa darod. Why else would they want the presidency hadi aysan ka 'feker' duwanayn madaxdi markas jiray? people go for presidency when u have different view to the prevailing view of the leader.

Bohol

VIP

But One thing I never understood is Why not ignore Mogadishu and put all focus on Developing the country everyday you hear Farmaajo said this Somalia says this about Somaliland and than SL retaliates and talks about the crap that goes on in Mogadishu its all irrelevant

Honestly in my opinion only reason Somaliland begs for recognition is to get foreign aid and fill their pockets there is 0 accountability and anybody can be above the law as long as they pay or got the right Contacts its all just absurd that people are so gullible and Believe SL will get recognition when it really doesnt have a valid reason

None of these politicians are willing to Invest the Money of the country that they should be doing to begin withinstead they waiting for the jackpot to get recognition

Hargeisa and many cities in that region could do with a lot of work Like most somali cities, they desperately need proper planning yet unlike the South we have had 30 years to plan it out It even got bombed out meaning we had the opportunity to build it properly yet we havent the only ones I applaud to are the businessmen who invest and build stuff unlike the useless government

These politicians the the government dont realize nobody cares whether youre recognised or not they will do business with you. Its a bit embarassing to be honest. Almost 30 years of stability and absolutely no infrastructure or serious development agenda. Noone recognises taiwan yet they just get on with it and dont give a shit. People even recognise their passports

It is a scheme by politicians to fill their pockets with aid money. That is all the project is worth.

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP

We're currently run by Kulmiye who are a bunch of self serving fools who's only interest in lining their own pockets with as muchMoney as they can no sense of patriotism. The amount of money the country earns could've transformed the country but instead with each passing day we are worse off.

It's all about being ruin by competent people Somaliland vision in 1991 is long gone people like Xasan Ciise had the right attitude.

The mental patients of Bohol & Osman have their stupid opinions they know deep down that of it wasn't for somaliland all their pathetic fed States won't exist as it's just a copycat and the lady Bohol is gonna try and block n delete my post never the retard is a spineless man who can't take it

SirLancelLord

Reformation of Somaliland
VIP
Somaliland is a 'fake' peace, it's built on 'somalia boogeyman' once that's gone, they will slaughter each other dee, isaaq hate each other deep down and if they didn't, it wouldn't need to care about mogadishu and as you said would get on with it, the problem is IT CANT hold the people together without 'mogadishu' hatred uniting them cuz it surely isn't isaaq love holding them together and they know it.

How can so much bullshit come from one man

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts