Why does Puntland invest heavily in Garowe when it is owned by one sub-clan

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
This sheegad does this several times a week. He is desperate for Mj attention.

Smells like a certain group to me.

You know, the bush people kind that still uses sticks and stones to make fire to cook their Bush Meat

Oh, I will just say it.

Mareexaan.
Mareexaan ku fuul oo kama dago. langaab cuqdadeysan you see Marehan everywhere. Get a grip naaya

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
A Mareexaan calling Majeerteen "langaab", no wonder your regions look like shit, you have the combined IQ of a Quule berry.

You freaks need to stop pretending to be other qabiils on here and f*ck off.
You are talking as if Pl looks like Hong Kong welcome to reality. Pl is just another shithole tuulo in Somalia no need for faan. The guy you are talking about was talking about how to get rid of Marehan in Jubbaland and you still see him as Marehan classic langaab cuqdadeysan. Marehan live rent free in your head just like that Caghdeer fool @Django. Get life losers

Tucking_Fypo

Ψ³Ω„Ψ·Ω†Ψ© Ω…Ψ¬Ψ±ΨͺΩŠΩ†
VIP
Ciise, cismaan iyo Cumar Maxamuud settle in Garowe along with Yusuf Darood, Ciise Darood iyo Tanade Darood + Meheri Ismaaciil all settle in Garowe how is it a subclan city :ftw9nwa:

Nice try what's next PL related topic you gonna make?

Puntland is a monarchy it should be renamed majerteeniya. No other clan has rights in this monarchist state. Dhulos and warsangeli have more rights in Somaliland. There will be a warsangeli/dhulbahante president in Somaliland before there is another Majerteen subclan leading puntland. This is facts. Any warsangeli/Dhulbahante with balls to stand up against the tyranny of this state is humiliated as mr dhoobo dareeed. Whilst in Somaliland they are allowed to fight 1vs1 punch up in Parliament against the majority Isaaq clan with no repercussions

Mozart

You need people like me
Puntland is a monarchy it should be renamed majerteeniya. No other clan has rights in this monarchist state. Dhulos and warsangeli have more rights in Somaliland. There will be a warsangeli/dhulbahante president in Somaliland before there is another Majerteen subclan leading puntland. This is facts. Any warsangeli/Dhulbahante with balls to stand up against the tyranny of this state is humiliated as mr dhoobo dareeed. Whilst in Somaliland they are allowed to fight 1vs1 punch up in Parliament against the majority Isaaq clan with no repercussions

Loooool this is such rubbish. Dhulbahante have 17 votes in Puntland and their candidate , who was backed by Farmaajo , only got 2 votes . You can’t blame anyone else for that. Deni won by 33 votes and dhoobo dareed was voted out by 49. If you mess up you should expect to be removed.
SSC should have a referendum to decide on what they want.

LMAO, you know nothing.

Warsangeli General Ilkajiir only lost out to Farole because Dhulos voted for Farole instead.

We would love to call it Majeerteenia again but we have other Puntites to consider.

The Mahamud Saleeban hegemony isn't all that it seems to be. Only two sub-clans in that group benefit immensely and the third sub-clan is left to rot. The other two keep on building Bari and Nugaal and Mudug is left out. The invest heavily in bari/nugaals healthcare, security, education, roads and telecommunication while mudug is left lawless.

Why should Mudug be apart of this false kinship?
Are you saying that cumar maxamoud are the true warriors/kings of the land of punt

This sheegad does this several times a week. He is desperate for Mj attention.

Smells like a certain group to me.

You know, the bush people kind that still uses sticks and stones to make fire to cook their Bush Meat

Oh, I will just say it.

Mareexaan.
Maybe he just got a crush on mj girl/girls

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
You are talking as if Pl looks like Hong Kong welcome to reality. Pl is just another shithole tuulo in Somalia no need for faan. The guy you are talking about was talking about how to get rid of Marehan in Jubbaland and you still see him as Marehan classic langaab cuqdadeysan. Marehan live rent free in your head just like that Caghdeer fool @Django. Get life losers
Comparing to your shit and your people came to life in Pl. We are not hong Kong but Sweden.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Puntland is blessed state, I am confident they know how to administer their cities :)

You're actually the worst bum lick. I don't see you praise or defend any other state in Somalia, including your own state and even then the MJs still don't rate your comments. :drakelaugh:

@Balaayo waxaan iska qabta

You're actually the worst bum lick. I don't see you praise or defend any other state in Somalia, including your own state and even then the MJs still don't rate your comments. :drakelaugh:

@Balaayo waxaan iska qabta

He's in need of some good ol' daqan celis in Wajid.

@Jiron come to Bakool and I'll personally blast 14 bullets in your head on behalf of the 14 lafs of Jiron:tocry:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
@Mckenzie, I praise and love everyone state and qabiil equally, brother please try to be a little less bias and accept that everyone is ur people too. :)

@Balaayo, brother I don’t like being shot, can u atleast welcome me with 14 firm handshake and camel milk in the great region of bakool. I would love that :)

Trending