Why does FGM happen in Somalia?

You are misunderstanding like the rest of them. FGM and circumcision are two different things. One is the complete removal which is haram. The other is the sunnah and it is the small removal of a certain area of clitoris which doesn’t change anything (pleasure wise) but it has health benefits. Does that make sense? Everyone needs to stop calling the sunnah one FGM because it isn’t.
Lol but It is fgm! It’s FGM type I variant! Also you’re the one who while mentioning the sunnah circumcision also started to reference the labia minora(types 2&3) which tainted your argument all the way to the left!

Last edited:
I posted this article because the guy was asking me about sexual pleasure and if women who have FGM do feel anything. Why are you talking about other topics unrelated to anything I was talking about? I have complete faith in the Islamic article I listed and if it states that female circumcision has health benefits then I will take that as 100% sahih. I won’t put the Islamic scholar above another article which talks about sexual pleasure in FGM women.

You see your logic? Putting an Islamic article which is talking about health benefits against an article which is talking about the sexual pleasure in FGM women.

I don’t know how many times I’ve debunked your arguments now but keep them coming!
Again, can you provide sources that prove that the "Sunnah" version of female circumcision doesn't affect a womans sexual health and has health benefits?

Also, other Islamic Shiekhs say the exact opposite of what you say

halwa

✨🌙
Can you link sources to your second part? "It doesn't change anything pleasure wise and has health benefits". I want sources to everything.
There’s an Islamic one I’ve posted above to Amirah. Read that one. And don’t come back until you’ve understood it 100%.
Lol but It is fgm! It’s FGM type I variant! Also you’re the one who while mentioning the sunnah circumcision also started to reference the labia minors(types 2&3) which tainted your argument.
No. I didn’t. You’re just making things up. If you want to go ahead and call halal circumcision which is the sunnah a FGM, be my guest. I will stop arguing with you here.

There’s an Islamic one I’ve posted above to Amirah. Read that one. And don’t come back until you’ve understood it 100%.

No. I didn’t. You’re just making things up. If you want to go ahead and call halal circumcision which is the sunnah a FGM, be my guest. I will stop arguing with you here.
Girl it’s up to you what you wanna believe just don’t ruin your future daughters lives smh.

That’s disrespectful! Nothing I said was radical in any shape or form! And be grateful without me your little thread would’ve died hours ago. Smh
Every single thread I see you on, is just you shitting on men without providing any real solutions or asking the question in the thread

:kanyeshrug:

Who cares if my thread dies either, it's somalispot nigga

halwa

✨🌙
Somalis can never get staright to the point

@Amirah is blaming faraxs like usual :stopit:
@halwa is saying fgm is halal:mindblown:

Some niggas are arguing about the precentage
:kodaksmiley:
Stop derailing:duck:
You know what, believe what you want, guys. 90% have failed to see the logic, benefits and the knowledge behind my posts. Subhanallah. Everyone twisted my words to suit their arguments.

This is what I’m dealing with :dead:

I want 2019 Sspot back when people actually had real IQ. These 2020 and 2021 xoolos have reduced this place to a zoo :kodaksmiley:

There’s a difference between FGM (female genital mutilation) and female circumcision. Female circumcision isn’t obligatory but it’s halal and a sunnah and can only be done by a doctor who’s an expert, not individuals. Only the tiny tip should be cut, not the whole thing.

You know what, believe what you want, guys. 90% have failed to see the logic, benefits and the knowledge behind my posts. Subhanallah. Everyone twisted my words to suit their arguments.

This is what I’m dealing with :dead:

I want 2019 Sspot back when people actually had real IQ. These 2020 and 2021 xoolos have reduced this place to a zoo :kodaksmiley:
you act like the whole worlds against you nigga

calm your naaso

Every single thread I see you on, is just you shitting on men without providing any real solutions or asking the question in the thread

:kanyeshrug:

Who cares if my thread dies either, it's somalispot nigga
You’re a complete moron! I wrote 12 comments on this thread and not a single one attacked or referenced men accept one when Mozart said women created FGM. But at the end of the day its my prerogative if I wanna sh!t on men! Maybe if you weren’t so sh!tty in the first place I wouldn’t have to put you in your place. Like right now you’re coming at me for absolutely no reasons & unprovoked. Smh

Djokovic

Somali Arab
There’s a difference between FGM (female genital mutilation) and female circumcision. Female circumcision isn’t obligatory but it’s halal and a sunnah and can only be done by a doctor who’s an expert, not individuals. Only the tiny tip should be cut, not the whole thing.
You’re gonna get 15 qashins for this bro

Trending