Why does everyone want to be fit all of a sudden?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I actually want to gain weight so that I dont get confused for every other women in my block lol seriously though men and women alike are doing this.is like everyone traded in their individuality to fit into society's trending standards. wonder what is next.

20190308_221509.jpg

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
Humans have evolved by doing this. If our ancestors didn't fit into the Social norms, they wouldn't have had children. Therefore, they wouldn't given their DNA to the next generation.
I don't promote being a complete robot and not having a personality but if men and women want to fit into the beauty norms, it's mainly because of the Sexual Selection and Natural Selection.

The nerds who have Autism don't understand our social norms but they are useful because they are smart and contribute to Humanity. But as they don't understand our norms, they can't reproduce. Therefore, they don't pass their DNA. It's logical.

I'm currently trying to fit into the social norms, i want to have kids one day.

When you say gain weigjt. How tall are you and how much do you weigjt? Im at my skinniest point in 5 years at 85kg. I am planning to gain weight....maybe 10kg more

Tukraq

VIP
I actually want to gain weight so that I dont get confused for every other women in my block lol seriously though men and women alike are doing this.is like everyone traded in their individuality to fit into society's trending standards. wonder what is next.
gaining weight is unhealthy and dangerous, stop being lazy and hit the gym nobody finds that attractive, don't let yourself go before it even started:farmajoyaab: I would say at least secure a husband first but that miskeen probably dosent deserve it:faysalwtf: especially after hearing @Karim story don't you feel sympathetic

Last edited:
Humans have evolved by doing this. If our ancestors didn't fit into the Social norms, they wouldn't have had children. Therefore, they wouldn't given their DNA to the next generation.
I don't promote being a complete robot and not having a personality but if men and women want to fit into the beauty norms, it's mainly because of the Sexual Selection and Natural Selection.

The nerds who have Autism don't understand our social norms but they are useful because they are smart and contribute to Humanity. But as they don't understand our norms, they can't reproduce. Therefore, they don't pass their DNA. It's logical.

I'm currently trying to fit into the social norms, i want to have kids one day.
If autism equates not confirming to societal norms then wouldn't that make us muslims in the west Autistic?

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
If autism equates not confirming to societal norms then wouldn't that make us muslims in the west Autistic?

Muslims adapt, don't worry. New style hijabis use western fashion with the islamic fashion. Men drink but secretly.
Muslims do adapt!

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
What's wrong with being physically fit? :cosbyhmm:Skinny people aren't always in shape or active for that matter. And physical activity reduces your risk of a host of chronic health conditions and improves sleep and focus.

I also think people are confused. Gaining weight isn't a problem. It's the excess weight from consuming highly processed and calorie dense foods coupled with physical inactivity that are. Historically, we loved fat and sugar since they were in short supply. For this reason, excess weight was admired as it was seen as a sign of wealth because food scarcity could strike at any time. Anyone with a consistent enough food source was envied.

We don't have the same problem in the west, today. As we can easily cultivate nutrient poor but calorically dense foods making weight gain more effortless. People are also significantly less active (which is a major killer).

However, most centenarians are a thin/normal weight and they are consistently active. They might not be gym buffs but they are more regular with their movement by doing chores and walking miles daily or gardening and they have a more plant-based diet. Might I add, weight training certainly helps seniors maintain their independence over time.

Last edited:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
If it's true than it's one of the better trends, being fit is positive and has enormous effect on your health . Less chances of getting sick, type 2 diabetes, cancer and so on. It makes you feel better both mentally and physically. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending