Why does every other race have some sort of inferiority complex towards white people?

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The title says it all. Also, wanting to be white like the ones in Latin America but cannot judge that since it was ingrained in them since for the longest time (Casta System).

Well if u on top of the ladder, everyone wants to catch up to u. Newtons Law right?

Last edited:
Maybe because black people look the least white group of people compared to indians, east asians etc...
And a society where white is seen as beautiful means that black is seen as awful.

Exactly

A lot of these groups already had cultures in which light-skin was the epitome of beauty prior to their contacts with Europeans, so it's not surprising that they value Europeans as much as they do.

Add economic, scientific-technological, military and cultural dominance, and we have our answer.

when god creates you every thing you have been given outwardly physically or mentally that is either a blessing or a seeming disadvantage. is a trial of either gratitude and responsibility or patience and humility. beauty is one of themand god decided to make the parameters or standards of beauty lighter skin and aquiline features and definitely it might have an effect on feeble minds but its again definitely not the yardstick of human dignity and honour.

Chile is kinda heavily Mestizo.

PS. Lol, I know some Chilean Mestizo who married a Xalimo. Weird as f*ck. Also, this Chilean kid I went to school with in primary school looked almost fully or at least 3/4th Amerindian.

Edit: just googled for Chilean autosomal genetics. This is their average, they are kind of like Mexicans really. They might only look whiter because their Amerindian ancestors may have been less brown skinned (perhaps they were evolving lighter skin because of the location being near Antarctica).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I notice a lot of Latam countries tend to have like + 2% ssa, you think somalia will be like that a 100 or so years from now?

Apollo

VIP
I notice a lot of Latam countries tend to have like + 2% ssa, you think somalia will be like that a 100 or so years from now?

Bantus already have been in Somalia for many centuries and still a big majority of Somalis don't have their admixture.

Apollo

VIP
That's due to clan caste system, its getting weaker as somalis urbanise and modernise, and the stigma also wears off.

Lol, my family literally lived in the middle of Bantu central (Bay region) for a few centuries, and completely avoided getting the admixture.

Lol, my family literally lived in the middle of Bantu central (Bay region) for a few centuries, and completely avoided getting the admixture.
yh, northerners are even more xenophobic, but eventually as we modernise the stigma will wear off, and folks will mix.:manny:

Apollo

VIP
yh, northerners are even more xenophobic, but eventually as we modernise the stigma will wear off, and folks will mix.:manny:

It will still be extremely easy to avoid that admixture. They barely live in Djibouti, Somaliland, NFD, K5, and in Puntland/Mudug/Galgaduud they don't socialize with the Cushitic Somalis and are seen as outsiders.

Even in the year 2121 the majority of Somalis will not have Bantu admixture.

Why do you want it so badly? Weird.

It will still be extremely easy to avoid that admixture. They barely live in Djibouti, Somaliland, NFD, K5, and in Puntland/Mudug/Galgaduud they don't socialize with the Cushitic Somalis and are seen as outsiders.

lol, no, just curious.

reer

VIP

certain southern clan(s) are uber racist and dont mix with them at all. while other clan(s) dont mind marrying them.

The homie chivo :lolbron:

Shit gets funny when his Black haters come on his live streams and type stuff like "The Spanish don't claim you" and then he spazzes out.

Although, he is 70% European. This racial awakening that he espouses to preserve the purity of Spanish/Euro ancestry is far too late for a country like DR were the vast majority are tri-racial[White-Native American/Taino-Black].

Last edited: