Why does every other race have some sort of inferiority complex towards white people?

The title says it all. Also, wanting to be white like the ones in Latin America but cannot judge that since it was ingrained in them since for the longest time (Casta System).

The political, economic, scientific-technological and military weaknesses of non-Western States is probably at the heart of it all.

the whites are good at mental colonization, but I doubt they will stay on top for too long I'll give them 50-100 years left as the dominant race or less depending on what happens

I realized a long time ago that black people are alone in battling white supremacy.
Every other group of people are tripping over themselves to become white-adjacent

Lol, this topic reminds me of a deluded mixed Dominican fella who intensely hates Blacks on YouTube.

Only Argentina, Southern Brazil, Uruguay and Chile are the genuine racially Hispanic/European lands in South America. The rest are mestizo/mulatto mutts that beg Spaniards/Europeans.

Last edited:
This makes me think of the one drop rule. It's so pathetic how quick non-whites are to accept white halfies when white people could never see a biracial as equal to them.

This makes me think of the one drop rule. It's so pathetic how quick non-whites are to accept white halfies when white people could never see a biracial as equal to them.
They're forced to identify as their ethnic side, because they feel they'd be seen as inferior to full whites.Why should we pick up their confused leftovers?

internet horse GIF

d-riding

The title says it all. Also, wanting to be white like the ones in Latin America but cannot judge that since it was ingrained in them since for the longest time (Casta System).
I’ve noticed that, too. For example: Blacks will say “ White or non-blacks like r&b, hip hop, soul food “ to me. Like I’m going to like African American culture because whites like them ?

The fact is Cadaans are still for the most part the dominant group in the world militarily and economically even though there are groups that are on par with them, namely East-Asians. It's no wonder that the biggest competition/threat to the West is currently China.

I realized a long time ago that black people are alone in battling white supremacy.
Every other group of people are tripping over themselves to become white-adjacent
Maybe because black people look the least white group of people compared to indians, east asians etc...
And a society where white is seen as beautiful means that black is seen as awful.

Apollo

VIP
Lol, this topic reminds me of a deluded mixed Dominican fella who intensely hates Blacks on YouTube.

Only Argentina, Southern Brazil, Uruguay and Chile are the genuine racially Hispanic/European lands in South America. The rest are mestizo/mulatto mutts that beg Spaniards/Europeans.

Chile is kinda heavily Mestizo.

PS. Lol, I know some Chilean Mestizo who married a Xalimo. Weird as f*ck. Also, this Chilean kid I went to school with in primary school looked almost fully or at least 3/4th Amerindian.

Edit: just googled for Chilean autosomal genetics. This is their average, they are kind of like Mexicans really. They might only look whiter because their Amerindian ancestors may have been less brown skinned (perhaps they were evolving lighter skin because of the location being near Antarctica).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
I would not say white in general but the Anglo -Saxon is the ones that everyone feels inferiority complex towards them, but can you blame people through. they are way ahead of people in terms of everything.

mr steal your naag

banu hashim and shiettt
VIP

The homie chivo :lolbron:

Trending