Why does ethiopia hide these ethiopian

I recently found out ethiopia are an amalgamation of people but i never knew which ones. Why are these subset of ethiopain not showen at all

I recently found out ethiopia are an amalgamation of people but i never knew which ones. Why are these subset of ethiopain not showen at all
There are over 80 ethnicities in my beloved Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή. But sadly many are tree worshipping barbarians that need to be civilized.

They are concentrated in the south western regions. Not Gambela though. Gambela are Nuers and Dinkas (south sudanese)
1200px-Map_of_zones_of_Ethiopia.svg.png

There are over 80 ethnicities in my beloved Ethiopia πŸ‡ͺπŸ‡Ή. But sadly many are tree worshipping barbarians that need to be civilized.

They are concentrated in the south western regions. Not Gambela though. Gambela are Nuers and Dinkas (south sudanese)
View attachment 321520
I didnt know that they all looked different from each other. I just supposed they were like the us and all of these people were different Qabil(Amharas ,Oromos ,Somalis Tigrayans and so on) in one homogeneous people

I didnt know that they all looked different from each other. I just supposed they were like the us and all of these people were different Qabil(Amharas ,Oromos ,Somalis Tigrayans and so on) in one homogeneous people
Nah the xabashis really built an empire they weren't joking. Btw South western ethiopia is heaven on earth. Lots of gold, silver, cobalt and oil. They grow pineapples and coconuts.

Nin123

Patriarchy is from Allah
VIP
Cause they are minority no more than 1% of population and plus I don’t believe Ethiopia is hiding them at all.

Xeda

Formerly known as Ajansjana
cus they have a very small population. Ethiopia doesn’t hide them, literally anyone can go see them.

They make up the majority of the Ethiopian army, many of them never saw a car before so recruiters grab them and toss them in a van.

Trending

Latest posts