Why does Culusow view federalism and Darood as worse than Al Shabab?

@World why are u so emotional akhi? SSC will be a FMS you just gotta be patient, right now HSM is prioritizing the war on alshabaab, he's been in dhusamareeb for like 2 months straight.

AS grew fatty during Farmaajo's reign aka Darood president. AS is now fighting to keep it alive during HSM's reign aka Hawiye president. Better judge actions than words, my dear somalis brothers.

World

VIP
2. He unlike the idiot before him didn't try to consolidate power from the states

3. Objectively he has gone way above any president in fighting AS.

4. SSC leadership was invited to xamar and had talk with the FGS without making what sharing the talking points.

5. Injured SSC ciidan was chartered and treated in Xamar

Hate ayaa indhaha kaa tirtey allaha kaa qaado.
@World why are u so emotional akhi? SSC will be a FMS you just gotta be patient, right now HSM is prioritizing the war on alshabaab, he's been in dhusamareeb for like 2 months straight.
It doesn’t have anything to do with SSC. I mean obviously this guy supports Muse Bixi against us due to Irir Samaale, but the support of a man whose government will soon be toppled by Al Shabab is worthless.

Madoobe, laftgareen, deni are all meeting up to oppose HSM.

What did he gain from making them enemies when we have a limited amount of time until everything south of gaalkacyo is conquered by Al Shabab? If it’s not out of hatred of federalism and Darood, then it’s because he’s too low IQ.

They were taken to the Turkish hospital and they paid for it.

We all remember the speech the Garaad gave after their meeting with Culusow and co.
True and the SFG sendt aid

Besides they were treated in an "Irir" city. That's W
just kidding peace GIF

He sees another Daarood State besides PL and JL will be big headache bc you will be free from Mogadishu. SSC position between PL and SL will keep it away from any Mogadushu influence and can have foreign relations they also say it has plenty of natural resources

I support SSC statehood bc these HAGites are against our Hiiraan Statehood but out of competition with Daarood if SSC imposes itself they will let us too as they have no other State to counterweight with Daarood.

Mogadishu as the Capital cannot be a State and Keeping Hirshabelle together will make Daarood bigger

HG is also looking for apportunity to run Mogadishu as the capital and this can happen only if the Northern part of Mogadushu Joins Jowhar.

Last edited:
There is nothing wrong with President HSM, tbh he is doing exactly what was expected from him by his tol Hawiye.

Subjugating daroods is an existential struggle that always existed, believing otherwise is rightfully absurd.

And also daroods need to be careful when preaching Alshabaab takeover because Alshabaab is Hawiye in all essence it's a Hawiye product (HGs to be exact), and their takeover hurts 100% daroods we all know how Dahir Aweys ruled Northern Puntland and Sanaag with iron fist.

So daroods need to make a choice, to live under HSM style governance or live under a head chopping Fanatical Hawiye style Sharia state?
IMG_8824.png

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
What’s wrong with Culusow?

The entire South-Central Somalia is under threat from a Taliban-like takeover by Al Shabab once ATMIS leaves. I can put my differences aside and say that Somalia under Culusow would be 100x better than one under Al Shabab. They are foreign khawarij terrorists.

So what does he gain from fighting Darood and federalism when this existential threat of an Al Shabab takeover is very likely? Why make more enemies when you can’t even handle Al Shabab?

So much for Somali Heshiis ah Dunidana la heshiis ah :mjlol:

Hasan Sheikh is engaged in costly signaling vis a vis Darod and Puntland in particular. He is showing his allies, Hawiye and Dir Woqooyi, that he is loyal to them by spending his political capital on hurting Puntland. Hasan Sheikh wants to run for a third term in 2026, Somalia has no term limits, and he wants his allies to know that he is at their mercy; that he is utterly loyal to them.

HSM is hurting himself politically to send a signal to Hawiye and Dir Woqooyi MPs that he is their man in Villa Somalia. He wants to be a known entity. "I hurt Darods, reelect me since you know I have already done it and now have a bad relationship with them. I am a safe choice, a known entity".

His problem now is that he has ratcheted up his signal to a level where it is basically impossible to see how the constitution can be finalized. He overdid it.

And also daroods need to be careful when preaching Alshabaab takeover because Alshabaab is Hawiye in all essence it's a Hawiye product (HGs to be exact), and their takeover hurts 100% daroods we all know how Dahir Aweys ruled Northern Puntland and Sanaag with iron fist.
You're repeating the same nonsense as your cousin bidenkulaha that your terrorist uncle ruled Puntland. That nigga took advantage of the power vacuum created after the fall of Siad Bare government and tried to establish terror cells in Bosaso before A/Y AUN kicked him out quickly.

Only those who needed foreign mercenaries for security are the ones who will suffer If shabab takes over after ATMIS withdrawal. We reer PL will be fine.

Ximan iyo Xadeed

Sanaag
VIP
There is nothing wrong with President HSM, tbh he is doing exactly what was expected from him by his tol Hawiye.

Subjugating daroods is an existential struggle that always existed, believing otherwise is rightfully absurd.

So daroods need to make a choice, to live under HSM style governance or live under a head chopping Fanatical Hawiye style Sharia state?
You ruled what now?

How about fixing Galmudug and restoring electricity to fart city before making up stories indho casay

Trending