Why does Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why does Allah want to burn people?
i heard Allah loves us more than our parents but I don't think that's true, I mean my mother will never want to burn me or squeeze my bones in the grave no matter how big my sins are what's going on?

Allah is going to punish those who are doing evil to others and saying they are going to commit suicide so they can get away with everything.

Sent from my Z669 using Tapatalk

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Actions have consequence,know that Allah swt will not burn/punish you if you stay on the right path
Why does an all powerful being that created the universe demand prayer from a fragile species like humans? Why is there a "right path"? A "right path" to what? God? Doesn't he already know how things will play out? Why bother with this nonsense?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Allah is going to punish those who are doing evil to others and saying they are going to commit suicide so they can get away with everything.

Why doesn't he just strike them with lightning? He predetermined everything so why did he allow some to do evil to others?

Ah, my inexperienced neighbor.
You have no idea how much the one loves drama, and actually allows
one to die after the entire life story is concluded. Imagine the surprise when Allah enters your grave and nobody can help you fight him.

Why does Allah want to burn people?
i heard Allah loves us more than our parents but I don't think that's true, I mean my mother will never want to burn me or squeeze my bones in the grave no matter how big my sins are what's going on?

Your mother would likely do worse if she caught you molesting your daughter or you gruesomely murdered one of your siblings burning them to death, she would multiply this by a 1000x if all this was done by a stranger.

Yet all this and far worse goes on in the world today with absolutely nothing compelling such people on a biological or physiological level to do so, as a result millions of people suffer from all sorts of deep pain and anguish.

I sleep well at night knowing there is hell for such people, it's the only way I can have solace, patience and a heart that's at peace, otherwise I would go mad executing people at random that do such crimes or support them verbally.

You clearly haven't travelled the world much or experienced even 1/100000 of the gruesome pure evil that goes on in the world with more then a billion people affected by the decisions of a very few.

bn al-Qayyim (may Allah have mercy on him) said: Protective jealousy implies hatred and resentment (of bad deeds), so Allah told us that no one has protective jealousy greater than His, and because of His protective jealousy He prohibited immorality and obscenity.

It was narrated that al-Mugheerah said: Sa‘d ibn ‘Ubaadah said: If I saw a man with my wife, I would strike him with my sword, and not with the flat side of it. News of that reached the Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) and he said: “Are you surprised at the protective jealousy of Sa‘d? By Allah, I am more jealous than him, and Allah is more jealous than me. It is because of His protective jealousy that Allah forbade immoral deeds, both open and secret.”

It was narrated from ‘Aa’ishah that she said: The Messenger of Allah (blessings and peace of Allah be upon him) said: “O ummah of Muhammad, there is no one who has greater protective jealousy than Allah if His male or female slave commits zina. O ummah of Muhammad, if you knew what I know, you would laugh little and weep much.”
https://islamqa.info/en/161451

Any man that comes home to find his wife in bed with another man after everything he has sacrificed would be deeply enraged naturally, many would resort to extreme violence but all that anguish and rage is nothing compared to the one that Allah has because he Ar-Rauf (the one that intimately knows everything your going through being the most kind)

This same concept can be applied to the one whom killed your mother or father in a gruesome manner forcing you to watch them get raped, whatever rage you feel and punishment you would like to inflict is nothing in comparison to the most high, yet if that person made sincere repentance, rectified his situation Allah would forgive but you would never do this!

That's a brief example how neither your rage (punishment) or mercy is anything in comparison to that of Allah! You wouldn't be able to forgive that perpetrator regardless how much forgiveness he sough from you and neither are you able to inflict the sort of punishment such a gruesome deed deserves which only Allah can, yet you have the nerve to question both his mercy as well as his punishment.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending