Why does Allah have human emotions?

The west is the problem they mastered psychology so the west deceives people easily they mix truth with falsehood, this is the meaning of deception.

Look how they trying to change islam with the "progressive muslims"

One solution: Hijrah to somalia
I’m with you on hijra but I don’t believe Somalia is a must. Any Muslim country in the world as long as they are happy those who are leaving.

Hes a gaal kafir with an agenda anyone can research and compare the west to somalia and conclude the west is one of the most depressing, soul-crushing and unjust places to be on earth.

The ummah will always be divided and humiliated by the west and Israel. This is what is "depressing" and "soul crushing" and "unjust".

I’m with you on hijra but I don’t believe Somalia is a must. Any Muslim country in the world as long as they are happy those who are leaving.

Why any Muslim country? Why not Somalia, your land which is poor and undeveloped and needs fixing and needs your help? There is no Muslim country that will give you citizenship and you can be thrown out at a moment's notice. Muslim countries treat gaals better than a black Muslim like you. There are many Somalis who I met that have been kicked out of the Gulf even though they were born there and lived there their whole life (but they beg the West to let them in, they don't return to Somalia)

If Allah is the all powerful, all knowing and most merciful, why does Allah have human emotions? Such as anger, sadness, happiness etc :hmm: I’ve always had this question

Language will always fall short because it cannot truly express the essence of anything. Even when we use the word: 'tree' for example, not every tree is the same and each is unique. It's the incapability of language which categorizes things that look the same as one entity. That's where language falls short.

When it comes to the language of the Qur'an, when describing God, there is a foundational principle which is laid out in the Qur'an: "There is nothing like unto Him" (Surah Shura).
Every language that is used to describe God in something that resembles human beings is subject to this verse.

So in classical terms, what the theologians say is: "Any verse that implies a human attribute, is to not be taken literally, but rather given a metaphorical meaning which coincides with the related word."

So in terms of human emotions, the anger of God would be described not as the emotion, but as the will to bring retribution to those who violated the commandments. This is the classical mainstream Sunni opinion in this regard.

Muzaffer

𝕮𝖔𝖒𝖗𝖆𝖉𝖊 𝕲𝖊𝖓𝖊𝖗𝖆𝖑
The ummah will always be divided and humiliated by the west and Israel. This is what is "depressing" and "soul crushing" and "unjust".
well, we faced a more dangerous thing than Israel and America. the Mongols and we win in the end and I'm sure that we can win in this too.

and be careful of what you say.

Trending