Why do young girls get killed in Somalia?

Caaro

I do something called "what I want"
2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
It’s not just young girls, it’s men, women, young, old. All of this coming from the same issue.

Poverty, instability, anarchy, and primitive society.

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
@Ayubi @BoqorkaCheswh @BetterDaysAhead
But why the mutilation? There is no explanation for that
Yes there is, primitive society, instability, and anarchy. They’re all factors that encourage and make FGM easy.

They believe that girls will stay pure until marriage with FGM. Some people say they die from the circumcisors using dull knives and stuff. But that’s BS, even the most rural parts of somalia has access to sharp knives and they know how to sharpen knives.

The girls most likely die from infections and malpractice.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yes there is, primitive society, instability, and anarchy. They’re all factors that encourage and make FGM easy.

They believe that girls will stay pure until marriage with FGM. Some people say they die from the circumcisors using dull knives and stuff. But that’s BS, even the most rural parts of somalia has access to sharp knives and they know how to sharpen knives.

The girls most likely die from infections and malpractice.
No I'm talking about mutilation/vandalizing the body of young girls after they rape and kill her. These happened multiple times

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
No I'm talking about mutilation/vandalizing the body of young girls after they rape and kill her. These happened multiple times
I have no idea what you’re talking about :heh:

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
When ur is a shithole what do u expect until the country gets better such heinous acts will continue.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
I have no idea what you’re talking about :heh:
For instance, Aisha ilyes Aden the 12 yrs old that was raped after she was tortured and severely beaten, it said that her forehead skin was taken off and upper lips was cut. The same goes with others, they are found died with showing signs of torture

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
For instance, Aisha ilyes Aden the 12 yrs old that was raped after she was tortured and severely beaten, it said that her forehead skin was taken off and upper lips was cut. The same goes with others, they are found died with showing signs of torture
thats disturbing asf

Caaro

2021 GRANDMASTER
VIP
That’s crazy wtf. Nothing somali or islamic about that.

They’re most likely rare occurrences, no way torture like that is that common. There is literally nothing to gain from that, type of things psychopaths would do.