Why do you think white people hate blacks?

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic 🇸🇱]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
Every race hates other races, it is matter of proximity and numbers. :bell:

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
All human groups are racist and tribalist. But when it comes to whites and their disdain, it stems from a lack of respect. They enslaved and conquered black people to the point slavery is synonymous with blacks. Let’s also talk about the selfhate black people exhibit. Black men particularly are known for trying to wash themselves out with other races. If you are conquered both physically and mentally, don’t expect any sympathy from others.

Alluring

Sayonara
They conquered literally every black civilization on earth and enslaved a large majority of them. Even after independence and emancipation, they still hold on to many of their stereotypes. It doesn’t help that literally no black country is doing remotely well. It also doesn’t help that they don’t exceed in the West either. To top it off, black peoples have to be some of the most mentally colonized people on earth especially black men.

They conquered literally every black civilization on earth and enslaved a large majority of them. Even after independence and emancipation, they still hold on to many of their stereotypes. It doesn’t help that literally no black country is doing remotely well. It also doesn’t help that they don’t exceed in the West either. To top it off, black peoples have to be some of the most mentally colonized people on earth especially black men.

mid they succeeded more would that change anything?

Alluring

Sayonara
I think somewhat. Racists are still going to be racists but all the negative stereotypes would lower and black people would be seen in a more positive light. For example, Asians deal with racism but they are far more respected due to their success.

Bronco

GEELJIRE WITH NO GEEL
I'd argue that they hate Muslim groups more. Islamophobia is more visible than anti-Black racism across non-poor Europe. Black Africans just got caught lacking the hardest and therefore got violated harder than any other group out there.

Yes. You can't ask or beg for equality and respect. I was reading somewhere that Japanese Brazilians (largest Japanese diaspora) were heavily discriminated against when they first arrived, but they thrived economically and the stereotype regarding them being lazy, dumb, barbaric etc. went away. Now they're among the most respect group of Brazilians.

Even Indians would garner a lot of respect in the West if they didn't have a constant influx of migrants, India was smaller/less visible and they stopped harassing white women on FB for nudes

Because they have a guilty conscience, and fear that they may potentially have a uprising. If you mistreated a group of people for centuries, you would want to distance yourself and live in the suburbs peacefully. If those groups of people succeed, you fear the same thing could happen to you.

Nafiso Qalanjo

𝖂𝖊'𝖗𝖊 𝖌𝖔𝖎𝖓𝖌 𝖙𝖔 𝖜𝖆𝖗 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞!
It human nature to hate other people other than our own. Throughout history us vs them was always prevalent.

GemState

36/21
VIP
All human groups are racist and tribalist. But when it comes to whites and their disdain, it stems from a lack of respect. They enslaved and conquered black people to the point slavery is synonymous with blacks. Let’s also talk about the selfhate black people exhibit. Black men particularly are known for trying to wash themselves out with other races. If you are conquered both physically and mentally, don’t expect any sympathy from others.
It's amazing, how in a thread talking about racism from White people you manage to make it about and insult Black men

Seek help

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Skjermbilde 2020-10-24 kl. 19.12.30.png

Destiny

Shaah Enthusiast
It's amazing, how in a thread talking about racism from White people you manage to make it about and insult Black men

Seek help
Of course I’m making it about black men. Men are responsible for their societies since humans are patriarchal by nature. Black men do not command any respect and would rather run off to the nations and women of other races instead of uplifting themselves. They hate their own blackness, as evidenced by the men of this forum who insult one another by skin tone. If you hate yourself, how do you think others will see you?

And don’t get mad just bc you can’t debunk anything I’ve said 🤭

Alluring

Sayonara
Of course I’m making it about black men. Men are responsible for their societies since humans are patriarchal by nature. Black men do not command any respect and would rather run off to the nations and women of other races instead of uplifting themselves. They hate their own blackness, as evidenced by the men of this forum who insult one another by skin tone. If you hate yourself, how do you think others will see you?

And don’t get mad just bc you can’t debunk anything I’ve said 🤭

It’s the truth no one wants to tell. I think the more disappointing factor is that instead of fighting the system, many would rather breed themselves into it.The mental colonization was strong with them.

Before they hit with the “wHaT AbOuT wOmEn.” Women aren’t leaders in a patriarchal system.

J-Rasta

Inactivated
VIP
Humans hate each other.

I don't care about their perception , snowflakes aren't shit .
I equally hate anyone that hate.

Black people and somalis should develop their home countries so cadaans can’t talk shit about. Even now black american men are the most copied men in the world, imagine if black people develop their countries?? Endless possibilities.

I don't know why people are saying hating others is human nature, the question is why is it Black people in particular that is hated so much more than everyone else...

CanoGeel

"Show respect to all people, but grovel to none"

what civilizations did they conquered?
1603723385907.png
1603723223434.png

1603724429626.png

Trending

Latest posts