Why do you hate Feminism?

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
Women are more empathetic* as in they care more for people in general. That shouldn't be taken as a bad trait, without empathy humans are cold lifeless beings. Empathy is also needed in decision making or else we would just start wars and kill people because we don't care for them.
Your not understanding what I’m trying to say. There’s certain things men are better at and there’s certain things women are better at.

Empathy will not get us anywhere, we need strong and ruthless leaders who will do what it takes to get countries where they need to be, that’s something men are better at than women.
Uhm no? Woman are strong in terms of emotional, social and intelligence. Men are stronger physically while
Woman are stronger mentally. It’s like Ying and Yang and fire and water. One isn’t stronger then the other one. They are strong in their own ways
Men are stronger than women mentally and physically, you’re following gaal ideology. Women are very emotional beings where as men are more logical and will leave their feeling out of a decision.

Feminism today is unnecessary especially in first world countries where women have all of the same rights and privileges as men. It makes women forget their role and they try to compete with men.

Women are 50 and men are 100, they are not equals, once a female understands that and she lives by that, life is so much easier for her.

I agree with you, in the first world countries feminism is unnecessary.

We are not disagreeing or disputing the differences between men and women. But when Somali men shout feminism every chance they get is what bothers us. The rights we are entitled to should be respected and honoured and not seen as feminism.

Your not understanding what I’m trying to say. There’s certain things men are better at and there’s certain things women are better at.

Empathy will not get us anywhere, we need strong and ruthless leaders who will do what it takes to get countries where they need to be, that’s something men are better at than women.

Men are stronger than women mentally and physically, you’re following gaal ideology. Women are very emotional beings where as men are more logical and will leave their feeling out of a decision.
“Empathy will not get us anywhere, we need strong and ruthless leaders who will do what it takes to get countries where they need to be, that’s something men are better at than women.”
That’s literal nonsense and our country is proof of it if you let idiotic incel men rule the whole Country. The fact that females like Hawo Tako are associated with our independence says enough about how much woman have done for this country.

except for killing innocent people, commuting a genocide, stealing the money and still not fighting of terrorists group, what has our Male dominant government accomplished in these almost 30 years?

its already proven with facts that woman are emotionally stronger then men. We are more in tune with our emotions. Men are shamed for having emotions and suppress them most of the time

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
“Empathy will not get us anywhere, we need strong and ruthless leaders who will do what it takes to get countries where they need to be, that’s something men are better at than women.”
That’s literal nonsense and our country is proof of it if you let idiotic incel men rule the whole Country. The fact that females like Hawo Tako are associated with our independence says enough about how much woman have done for this country.

except for killing innocent people, commuting a genocide, stealing the money and still not fighting of terrorists group, what has our Male dominant government accomplished in these almost 30 years?

its already proven with facts that woman are emotionally stronger then men. We are more in tune with our emotions. Men are shamed for having emotions and suppress them most of the time
Men built Somalia so some warlords fighting over power doesn’t invalidate that. Refrain from being emotional and insulting people in your response, your kinda proving my point that women are more emotional.
Bottom line is no female could lead Somalia better than any of the men who were in power.

Men built Somalia so some warlords fighting over power doesn’t invalidate that. Refrain from being emotional and insulting people in your response, your kinda proving my point that women are more emotional.
Bottom line is no female could lead Somalia better than any of the men who were in power.
I can assure you that EVERONE can lead Somalia better then the clown presidents we have. Even ME as a 17 year old knows it better and that says enough about how useless our governemnt is. I didn’t curse you out so don’t get emotional dude, I was being truthful about those men.

and if those men build our country, then they ruined it too. How can we call that leadership?

There many female warriors from the the prophets saw companions in the prophet saw time. One example is Nusaybah bint Ka’ab.

Nusaybah bint Ka’ab;

(Arabic: نسيبة بنت كعب‎; also ʾUmm ʿAmmarah) was one of the early women to convert to Islam. She was one of the companions of Muhammad.

A member of the Banu Najjar tribe living in Medina, Nusaybah was the sister of Abdullah bin K’ab, and the mother of Abdullah and Habib ibn Zayd al-Ansari.

When 74 leaders, warriors, and statesmen of Medina descended on al-Aqabah to swear an oath of allegiance to Islam following the teaching of the new religion by Mus`ab ibn `Umair in the city, Nusaybah and Umm Munee Asma bint ʿAmr bin ‘Adi were the only two women to personally pledge directly to the Islamic prophet Muhammad. The latter’s husband, Ghazyah bin ʿAmr, informed Muhammad that the women also wanted to give their bayah in person, and he agreed. She returned to Medina and began teaching Islam to the women of the city. This bayah or pledge was the de facto handing over of power to Muhammad over the city, by its key figures. Her most renowned role came in the battle of Uhud, where she defended the prophet. She also participated in the battle of Hunain, Yamamah and the Treaty of Hudaybia.

Benzo

♤Humble Beast♤
I can assure you that EVERONE can lead Somalia better then the clown presidents we have. Even ME as a 17 year old knows it better and that says enough about how useless our governemnt is. I didn’t curse you out so don’t get emotional dude, I was being truthful about those men.

and if those men build our country, then they ruined it too. How can we call that leadership?
You called the leaders idiotic încels that proves you getting emotional already. I can’t blame you for it because that’s your feminine nature. Let’s agree to disagree, it’s always pointless arguing with females.

Shmurda

King Of NSFW
The one thing both men and women love is money. You'd be hella naive to think a female president wouldn't end up being corrupt when given that fat paycheck just cuz of her gender.

You called the leaders idiotic încels that proves you getting emotional already. I can’t blame you for it because that’s your feminine nature. Let’s agree to disagree, it’s always pointless arguing with females.
The government are idiotic incels lmAo. It’s the truth. If they weren’t then we wouldn’t have had a civil war for 3 decades. According to You it is pointless. If you claim that the ones who rule our country aren’t idiotic then at least have proof to backup your claims

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Their is a saying called "never argue with a woman "

Somali Hannibal

I stay solo cruising
Because feminism in the West absolutely makes no sense in term of laws. Most women in the West have as much opportunity as men. Feminism is needed in the so called ”3rd” world countries,because the laws there aren’t based on the equal opportunity for both genders

Trending